Valle Escondido Boquete Luxury Estate
Valle Escondido Boquete Luxury Estate
Surrounded by lush greenery at every turn, this gorgeous, five-bedroom villa is the perfect spot to unwind, refresh, and get back in touch with yourself. Nestled on 8500 square feet in the stunning and exclusive Valle Escondido complex, you’ll find yourself completely immersed in the various and beautiful gardens, rivers, and forests around you.
This impressive home offers a spacious and open layout, where you’ll find ample space to spread out and relax on your own or with your guests. The entire home is decorated with exotic elegance in mind, paying special attention to various tropical touches. Smooth, wooden finishes can be found throughout, along with striking art pieces detailing authentic looks at life in the Boquete region. Large, open windows stretch across the walls, allowing a natural glow to fill each space, contributing to the bright and sunny feel of the villa.
Spend your days here exploring the massive estate! This complex includes access to both indoor and outdoor pools, and there are also spa and gym facilities for you to take advantage of. During your stay, a gardener/utility man will be available should you need any assistance with the home, and will take care of housekeeping during your stay. The house also comes equipped with a personal golf cart, so you can enjoy leisurely drives around the lovely Valle Escondido complex.
Inside, you’ll find numerous, lovely gathering spaces complete with ample, plush seating where you can refresh and relax after an exciting day. Many of these spaces include a beautifully designed fireplace. On the upper level, you'll find a cozy den, along with a fully equipped bar station to help you mix a delicious cocktail. When it’s time for dinner, the gourmet kitchen offers a wonderful space to whip up a scrumptious meal. This space offers state of the art appliances and a charming breakfast bar where you can enjoy an afternoon snack, or your morning cup of coffee! Enjoy your more formal meals together at the exquisite dining table, situated overlooking the lush, well-landscaped grounds. If you're in the mood for a more casual meal, step outside to the charming barbecue area, and enjoy your dinner while getting in touch with nature.
Each of the five bedrooms on this massive estate offers extremely spacious and beautifully appointed en-suite accommodations. Both of the lavish master bedrooms have lovely vistas and upscale, polished furnishings. One can be found on the main floor and the other on the ground floor, and both offer access to private balconies. On the ground floor, two more spacious en-suite bedrooms have direct access to a private terrace overlooking the gorgeous gardens and river. These beds offer a king-sized bed and two queens respectively. The last bedroom has two full-sized beds, perfect for the kids!
This private gated estate is located just outside of Boquete, a coffee-growing region in Panama. Known as the Napa Valley of coffee, rich volcanic soil and an ideal climate have produced some of the highest rated coffees in the world. Take a coffee tour of one of the many plantations around to sample this delicious confection. Boquete is known for its cool, fresh climate and pristine natural surroundings. Flowers, coffee, vegetables and citrus fruits flourish in its rich soil, and the friendliness of the locals seems to rub off on everyone who passes through. Spend your days exploring the rich natural treasures of the area, whether that means hiking to the Lost Waterfalls or up Volcán Barú to enjoy sweeping vistas of the ocean and jungle.
All this and more awaits you! Come delight in the luxury and serenity of this private estate, and lose yourself in the beauty of Boquete.
Estate with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 7 baths, 8500 square feet
King, King, King, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
15 guests maximum
Enrique Malek International Airport - DAV
25 minutes by car
Gorgeous views of the nature in the area!
Activities of Interest
- Boquete Outdoor Adventures - Experience Panama's premium provider of stellar whitewater rafting trips, cloud forest hikes, and so much more!
- Boquete Coffee Tour - Explore one of the many expansive coffee plantations in the area!
- Boquete Brewing Company - Come and delight in delicious craft beers at Boquete's own craft brewery.
- Boquete Tree Trek -Soar high above the jungle canopy on this thrilling zip line adventure!
- Panama Pathfinders - This amazing tour company offers horseback riding tours, coffee tours, hikes through nature, and so much more!
Places of Interest
- The Lost Waterfalls - Head out on this moderate hike, which will take you all the way to three stunning waterfalls!
- The Quetzales Trail - Hike through the breathtaking cloud forest
- Volcan Baru National Park - Visit Panama's highest peak and only volcano, offering sweeping ocean and forest vistas.
- The Rock - Featuring delicious wines and artisan beer, this upscale dining experience offers you a delicious taste of Panama.
- Jungla de Panama Wildlife Refuge - This wildlife sanctuary offers an up close and personal look at the amazing animals of the region.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo