Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa - Two-Bedroom Villa
Ko Olina, Oahu, Hawaii
Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa - Two-Bedroom Villa
***These photos are representative of a typical unit. Individual design and decor may vary.
Inspired by the natural wonders and rich traditions of Hawai‘i, Aulani Resort is the ultimate family getaway—celebrating the beauty, history, and welcoming spirit of the island. Multiple pools, waterslides, and a lazy river can be found between the two towers of Aulani. Spend your getaway in this stunning two-bedroom, 1100 square foot villa.
With lavish living space, this two-bedroom villa is ideal for vacationing families. Connect over a home-cooked meal prepared in your villa's full kitchen, or savor the sunset on your private balcony.
Of the two bedrooms, the master bedroom contains a king-sized bed along with an en-suite bathroom, which includes a whirlpool tub and rain head shower. The second bedroom has two queen size beds. Each bedroom has a flat-panel TV, as does the living room. For additional sleeping areas, there is a queen sleeper sofa and a sleeper chair in the living room. There are two and a half bathrooms in total, which are stocked with toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, bath soap, facial soap, lotion) as well as luxury amenities of bathrobes and slippers.
Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa is nestled in the vibrant Ko Olina community and just a short distance from Honolulu, Waikiki, and Kailua—havens for world-class shopping, dining, sightseeing, and cultural activities. Onsite at the resort you can enjoy listening to enchanting tales, create cultural crafts or glide down a lazy river—there is a host of complimentary activities for the whole family to enjoy during your Aulani Resort stay!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
King and 2x Queen
6 guests maximum
Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
30 minutes by car
Beautiful view of pool, gardens, or ocean!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Required Transient Accommodations Tax of $193 collected by the resort upon checkout.
Activities of Interest
- Kayak Rentals - Rent a kayak and head out on the ocean!
- Ohana Beach Games/Sculptures in the Sand- Take part in these exciting on-site activities!
- Ko Nau Lani Catamaran - Step foot aboard for a sail along the Leeward Coast to see humpback whales, dolphins, and more.
- Ko Olina Golf Club (3 minute drive) - Play a round on this championship 18-hole course designed by renowned architect Ted Robinson and dubbed one of the Top 75 Resort Courses in the U.S. by Golf Digest.
- Sunrise Yoga - Rise early to start your day with yoga on the beach.
Places of Interest
- Honolulu, Waikiki and Kailua — These amazing cities are havens for world-class shopping, dining, sightseeing and cultural activities.
- Kula Wai Hydrotherapy - Book a relaxing treatment at this exquisite spa.
- Rainbow Reef - An onsite, private saltwater snorkeling lagoon where you can snorkel to get up close and personal with local marine life, or witness the magic through a viewing window
- Kualoa Ranch (50 minute drive) - This land was considered by ancient Hawaiins as one of the most scared places on Oahu. Family-run, this ranch offers a variety of excursions, from horseback to ATV tours.