Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Chez Georges (HS)
You are booking a double standard room for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Upgrade options are available after booking at an extra cost.
High on a hilltop in Rio de Janeiro’s lush Santa Teresa neighborhood between the city’s center and the sandy beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema, Chez Georges is a wholly unique place to experience the carioca lifestyle.
Thanks to the private villa’s lofty and secluded location on the edge of a protected forest, such sights as Sugarloaf Mountain, Guanabara Bay, and the city rooftops provide impressive backdrops from various vantage points around the property—including the living room with expansive windows, the patio with its vaulted concrete pergola, and the 360-degree panoramic viewing point on the roof.
The suite includes The suite includes King size bed, private bathroom and Wi-Fi.
Entering through beautiful concrete arches and a stunning six-meter-high wooden door that overlooks Santa Teresa and Guanabara Bay, one is immersed in a venue of meticulously crafted textiles, bamboo sheets, and cushions carefully chosen in Thailand and Europe.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to 3RD HOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Galeao International Airport
50 minutes by car
Views of Sugar loaf and the bay of Rio de Janeiro
Activities of Interest
- All sort of watersports. Between the lush mountains of the coastal rainforest and tropical beaches at the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, Rio is the perfect place to get inspired and energised.
- Santa Teresa’s cultural and commercial offerings are enough to captivate any guest
Places of Interest
- Through the hills, the Rodrigo Freitas logoon, Corcovado and Leblon beach can easily be reached by car. Santa Teresa itself overlooks Rio de Janeiro, giving an unobstructed view of the Sugar Loaf.
- Santa Teresa is bursting with bona fide Brazilian vitality. Here, one finds an exciting scene of galleries, museums, restaurants, and bars that seems perfectly at home within the neighborhood’s narrow and winding streets.
- Christ the Redeemer statue is on the neighborhood’s southern border—the central business district and the historical center are a short ride away on the postcard-perfect yellow “Bonde de Santa Teresa” tram.
- Concierge Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet