Blue WaterSound Beach Cottage - 30A
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Blue WaterSound Beach Cottage
Located in the heart of WestBeach, this spectacular WaterSound home is perfect for your next getaway! The 2,500 square foot home features three bedrooms and can sleep up to 10 guests.
As you walk through the door, you are greeted by the cool, beachy feel of this new home. Decorated with soft hues and coastal flair, this home's living area has an open feel. The living room is beautifully centered around the large flat screen television and is complete with plenty of seating for the family. The sofa also has a queen sleeper sofa for extra guests.
The attached kitchen and dining area features white, creamy cabinets, beautiful countertops and top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances any cook will love. Just off of the living area is the peaceful screened in porch perfect for an afternoon nap or curling up with a book.
The master suite is also located on the first floor and features a king size bed and private master bath with double vanity and shower.
As you ascend to the second level of the home, you will find a second living area complete with a large flat screen television and plenty of space for playing games or watching a movie. The second-floor hallway also provides a set of fun twin bunks for extra sleeping and a hall bath.
A second king room is located on this floor and is beautifully decorated. This room could easily be considered a second master with its beautiful private bath which features a double vanity and large shower. Just down the hall, a queen room offers an open feel with a connected bath (shared with the hallway) that features a double vanity and a shower and a bathtub.
Four adult bikes are left at the property for guests use. Guests also have two parking spots, however, the garage is not available.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
King, King, and Queen
10 guests maximum
NW Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP)
25 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Spa Pearl – Experience a replenishing world of health, wellness, and relaxation while invigorating your senses and being pampered at Spa Pearl.
- Wild Thang Airboat Tours - Take a thrilling ride sliding and spinning along the marshes and backwater creeks in just inches of water searching for alligators, dolphins, herons, egrets, & birds of prey.
- Camp Creek Golf Club - Tom Fazio-designed, 18-hole championship course is a perfect blend of fine short and long holes with wide fairways, which reward long, daring driving.
- Cattywampus Eco Adventures - Home of the Seashell Safari, a 3-hour day cruise that tours the waters and stops for a mid-cruise snorkel session where you can swim with fish, collect shells, and see various coastal birds and dolphins.
Places of Interest
- Shades Bar & Grill – Shades has been around for more than 20 years and offers daily chef features, famous wings, seafood, classic spirits and draught beer, a fabulous staff, and an exceptional environment.
- Alys Beach - This beach neighborhood includes a nature preserve, trails, outdoor sculptures, and elegant landscapes. Whether sitting on sugar-white sands or strolling along the nature walk, there's always a beautiful view.
- Pier Park - In neighboring Panama City, this is the spot for shopping and entertainment. This mega outdoor shopping mall has specialty shops, retailers, restaurants, and a state-of-the-art movie theater.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Gated Community
- Washer & Dryer