Windsor Hills Bliss
Windsor Hills Bliss
If you’re looking for an escape from reality, and want to make your next vacation a true fairytale, this four-bedroom villa is the home for you! Situated on 2400 square feet in the exclusive Windsor Hills Resort, this gorgeous villa offers immediate access to all the magic of Disney, just two miles away from your front door! With a house this enchanting, coming home will almost feel like you never left the park!
The classic design of this home will immediately charm and delight you, creating a sense of ease and comfort as soon as you walk in the front door. The wintery colors of the décor combined with the light wood accents and finishes create an open, airy environment where you and your family can create memories that will last! The living room offers ample seating, surrounding a huge flat screen television where you can enjoy a movie or the big game together. The living room extends seamlessly into the gourmet kitchen, separated from each other by a beautiful breakfast bar where you can take your morning coffee or watch the chef of the group get to work. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances that will make it easy to prepare a hearty meal the whole family will enjoy. Take your meals at the graceful dining table, offering space enough for six.
This home offers two splendid master suites, each offering plush, king-sized beds and en-suite bathrooms. The third bedroom also offers a king-sized bed and access to a family-style bathroom. You’ll adore the custom artwork found in each room, but nothing beats the Fantasia-inspired pieces found in the children’s room. The kids’ room offers two comfortable twin-sized beds, and access to a private bathroom and their own personal SMART TV.
If you’re not quite ready to call it a day when you come home from Orlando’s thrilling theme parks, this villa offers plenty of entertainment options for family nights or days spent at home. The private home theater has a 100-inch projection screen, surround sound and stadium-style seating, and gamers will love to take advantage of the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The game center boasts favorites such as Arcade Legends 2, Donkey Kong, Mrs. Pac-Man, and Galaga. If you’d rather spend a few hours in the sunshine, your private lanai offers a lovely outdoor seating area and access to your private pool and spillover spa.
Between the breathtaking views, the fabulous amenities and the multiple opportunities to have fun with your family, Windsor Hills Resort is the perfect destination for the magical family vacation of your dreams! Windsor Hills is one of the most luxurious resorts in the area, and conveniently located so you can enjoy all the fun of theme parks and then return back to your opulent paradise. With the incredible Disney World, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and so much more just 15 minutes away, you’re sure to have a spectacular time! Windsor Hills offers you wonderful, resort-style amenities you won’t be able to get enough of. Lounge the day away at the double Olympic-sized pool, complete with a thrilling spiral waterslide and hot tub. The clubhouse offers a billiards table and a video arcade that the kids will just love, and you’ll even have access to a free, in-house movie theater! If you’re looking to get active, Windsor Hills offers tennis courts, a basketball court and sand volleyball court for sportier guests, and a fitness center if you want to get a workout in! You’ll have taxi shuttle bus service to all of the parks and shops, making it easy to go back and forth during your stay.
Make your next vacation the best one yet in this amazing Windsor Hills Resort home!
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2400 square feet
King, King, King, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
30 minutes by car
Windsor Hill Resort views!
Optional pool heating fee - $25 per day
Activities of Interest
- Reunion Resort Golf Course - Golf at Reunion Resort is unlike anywhere else in the world. In fact, it’s the only place where you'll find Signature Design courses by three of golf’s greatest legends: Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer.
- Disney Springs - This is your one-stop shop for all things Disney! Explore the magical and signature shops, as well as the high-end, luxury shops!
- Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course - Take the kids out for a round on a fantastic, Disney-themed miniature golf course!
- Orlando Balloon Rides - Take off on a three to four hour fun-filled balloon adventure, soaring over the sights and attractions of Orlando.
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park - Visit Orlando's newest attraction, a 15-acre outdoor adventure park with more thrilling and exhilarating activities than you could imagine!
Places of Interest
- Walt Disney World - Explore the most magical place on Earth!
- Universal Studios - If you're a movie buff who's looking for some adventure, Universal Studios is the place to be!
- Epcot - Eat your way around the world at this amazing and international-themed Disney park!
- Disney's Boardwalk - Visit this magical village on the water, with numerous shops, restaurants and nightlife for you to explore!
- Forte - This delicious, refined Italian restaurant is located right inside the resort, with authentic fare and an extensive wine list.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet