Montecristo Estates - 3 Bedroom Residence
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - 3 Bedroom Residence
Step into a world of unforgettable moments at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach is a luxury Cabo San Lucas resort blissfully secluded on a private coastal bluff. This three-bedroom, 2850 square-foot condo will ensure you experience utter luxury during your stay!
This ocean view villa offers a spacious floor plan that encompasses the dining room, living room, and kitchen. The entirety of the space is decked out in tropical decor, creating a vibrant and bright atmosphere that you'll love. The living room offers plush seating, plus a grand fireplace where you can keep warm when the nights get a little cooler. The kitchen comes equipped with state of the art appliances, ready to help you whip up a delicious meal for you and your guests.
Each of the three bedrooms at this villa comes equipped with an attached bath, ensuring maximum privacy during your stay. Other bedroom amenities include walk-in closets, pillow-top mattresses and the finest Egyptian cotton linens. In the pristine bathrooms, you'll find dual vanities and jetted-bathtubs designed to relax you completely.
Personalized service and warm hospitality complement our long list of full-service amenities, including an award-winning spa, gourmet restaurants, six swimming pools, meetings and wedding services, private beach access and all-suite accommodations.
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort offers the ultimate Cabo San Lucas beach vacation experience. The prime location on the western tip of the Baja peninsula offers both tranquil seclusion and convenient access to the vibrant downtown corridor of Cabo San Lucas. Popular Los Cabos attractions including prestigious Cabo San Lucas golf courses, Los Cabos beaches, and the town of San Jose del Cabo are a short drive away. Or, simply enjoy a rejuvenating day of relaxation on our private stretch of pristine shoreline. *** This is a fractional property, if approached for a sales presentation, you may kindly decline.***
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2850 square feet
King, 2x Full, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
30 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Quivra Golf Course - Open exclusively for Pueblo Bonito owners and guests, and adjacent to Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort.
- Horseback Riding - Take a leisurely horseback ride down the pristine beaches of Cabo.
- Dolphin Encounter - Nothing beats the thrill of swimming with dolphins in Cabo San Lucas.
- Cabo Tours - From whale watching tours to ATV adventures, the knowledgeable Activities Staff will help you create the perfect tour for your interest and budget!
- Cabo San Lucas Sport Fishing - Try your luck at reeling in the catch of the day!
Places of Interest
- Downtown Cabo San Lucas - Stroll down the streets of Cabo, home to delicious restaurants, charming shops, and exciting nightlife.
- Todos Santos - Visit quaint art galleries, boutiques and plenty of cultural attractions.
- Cabo San Lucas Marina - Experience the lively marina that made Cabo a world-class fishing destination!
- Puerto Pairaso Mall - Visit the most ambitious shopping mall and entertainment center ever constructed in the southern Baja California peninsula.
- DOC Wine Bar - Take advantage of a fantastic culinary display put on by this fantastic Italian restaurant.
Monte Cristo crib
Montecristo Estates residences is clean and roomy, The small pool was a big hit. We would watch the whales breach from the high vantage point. The property sits over 700 feet above sea legal and offers the perfect vantage point! The Pueblo Bonito resort is very large and it took a few days to figure out the entire resort. Lots of great pools and restaurants and bars on the property. We used the shuttle service and they were quick and responsive. We went for my daughters college Spring Break and we went to the 2 properties on Medano Beach and got a small dose of the Spring Breakers. I am aged out of that crowd but my daughter and her friend loved it! The host were also responsive and helpful. Thanks Jess Washburn ”
We absolutely loved our week at Montecristo. We had our our private Infinity pool and a separate hot tub which was a pleasant surprise as it wasn’t mentioned in description or pictures. Debbie (owner) was very responsive and helpful with suggestions. I would stay here again and highly recommend. We rented a car which we didn’t use much, except to go to and from airport and a trip to Walmart. If you plan to eat out all your meals you could get away with taxis. We volunteered to sit thru timeshare presentation which lasted 3 hours. Wasn’t too bad and they gave us $400 credit, free breakfast, free drinks and we saved $400 on excursions. Highly recommend playing golf at Jack Nicholas course right there. Amazing servic and views. Plan on losing several golf balls. Great fun. ”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility