Vidanta Acapulco - The Grand Mayan Master Suite
Vidanta Acapulco - The Grand Mayan Master Suite
This two-bedroom suite offers magnificent luxury in the middle of sunny Acapulco! The Grand Master Suite at the Vidanta Grand Mayan Acapulco resort rests on 1900 square feet, which gives you and your family plenty of space to relax in between exploring the resort’s many amenities, and all the cultural thrills of the city!
In the private, spacious rooms of this suite, you’ll enjoy high-end decor, with each space boasting a traditional Mexican color palate and native, timbered finishes. Local artists’ works adorn each room, offering bright splashes of color and culture at every turn. The open floor plan of the main room contains the living, dining and kitchen areas. Plush sofas make the perfect spot for a blissful afternoon nap, but the private balcony will definitely be where you spend more of your time, relaxing your body in your very own personal plunge pool. Bask in the warmth of the sunset as you enjoy a cool glass of wine, overlooking the sensational vistas around you.
This magnificent suite offers two luxurious bedrooms, both with king-sized beds and silky soft, comfortable linens and bedding. In one of the two bathrooms, you’ll find a massive, Jacuzzi tub, perfect for a rejuvenating soak after a day at the beach. The suite offers enough sleeping space for six adults, plus two extra children if needed.
Whatever your pleasure, the Grand Mayan will make it special and sophisticated, with top-notch accommodations and amenities. Guests at the Grand Mayan Acapulco can luxuriate in gorgeous pools or lounge in the exclusive lazy river. Your pool sits right on the edge of the beach, providing breathtaking vistas and instant access to the sand. If you’re feeling a little more adventurous, jump on one of the slides at the Mayan Palace Aqua Park. Golfers will love the championship level course provided to them, so don’t forget to bring your clubs! A magical spa and a state of the art fitness center are available to you when you need to refresh your body. When it’s time for dinner, multiple five-star restaurants and bars are available to you on site. While you’re sure to experience more than enough excitement and luxury at the resort, make sure you venture out to explore all the vibrant city of Acapulco has to offer as well!
Prepare yourself for the Mexican vacation of a lifetime! Enjoy the sun, surf, and service at the Grand Mayan in Acapulco.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1900 square feet, 177 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Acapulco International Airport - ACA
15 minutes by car
Views may vary by unit.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• One-Way Transfer from airport to Resort (Only in Nuevo Vallarta & Riviera Maya)
• Welcome Cocktail
• Digital Newspaper
• Gym Access
• Collective Internal Transportation
• Basic Wi-Fi Internet
• Local Telephone Calls
• Cover to Santuario Entertainment Plaza
• Daily Housekeeping Service
• Valet parking: Weekly $390 MXN per car (approximately $20 - $25 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%).
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $20 MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1-2 per night US)
Note: You may request that your bill at checkout be calculated and paid in US dollars.
Activities of Interest
- Vidanta Golf Acapulco (6 minute walk) - Enjoy a challenging round of golf at this sprawling, championship golf course.
- Sup Aca (30 minutes) - Tour the gorgeous waters of Acapulco by kayak or paddle board.
- Tour by Van (30 minutes) - Enjoy a comprehensive tour of the city, perfectly catered to your needs and desires.
- Acapulco Scuba Center (45 minutes) - Dive deep in the waters of Acapulco with a experienced and friendly group of guides.
- Acapulco Historical Museum (40 minutes) - Located in the famous Fort San Diego, this museum gives a comprehensive look at Acapulco's amazing history and culture.
Places of Interest
- Barra Vieja Beach (25 minutes) - Enjoy serenity at its finest at this peaceful, pristine beach.
- La Quedabra (45 minutes) - Get your thrills at this rocky cliff face, towering over the sea, and offering excitement as locals dive off the top into the water.
- Tres Palos Lagoon (15 minutes) - This fresh water lagoon is great for viewing wildlife and engaging in water sports.
- Punta Diamante (15 minutes) - Punta Diamante is one of the best places to enjoy the beach in all of Mexico!
- Zibu (15 minutes) - Overlooking the beautiful Bay of Puerto Marqués fuses Asian and Mexican flavors together for a delicious combination.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet