Waldorf Astoria Park City
Waldorf Astoria Park City
Let yourself be whisked away to the slopes of Park City at this stylishly appointed three-bedroom luxury residence. Nestled on 1500 square feet in the incomparable Park City, you’ll absolutely love the prime location at the luxurious Canyon’s Village.
After a day filled with adventures on the slopes in any season, you’ll love heading back to this chic residence, filled with mountain-inspired décor and rustic, yet sophisticated sensibility. Sink into the plush sofa, which can easily be converted to a comfortable sleeper sofa, and enjoy a casual movie night on the massive flat screen television, or cozy up by a roaring fire in the gas fireplace.
The upscale kitchen has ample preparation space, featuring shining countertops and polished, stainless steel appliances. These modern amenities include a French-door fridge and a lovely gas range stove. On leisurely mornings, fire up the Keurig machine and sip on your morning coffee at the charming breakfast bar. When dinner rolls around, there’s seating for six at the tasteful glass dining table, or you can step out onto the private patio, equipped with wicker chairs and a spacious table that’s perfect for an alfresco meal as you enjoy the beauty of the sunset.
Between the three lovely bedrooms and the sleeper sofa, this amazing residence has sleeping space for up to ten guests. Let yourself unwind in the master bedroom, complete with a heavenly king-sized bed and posh en-suite bathroom, featuring a double vanity, walk-in shower, and relaxing jetted tub. In the second bedroom, you’ll find another king-sized bed and a connecting bathroom, while the final bedroom offers two queen-sized beds as well as a gas fireplace to keep you nice and toasty on winter nights, and direct access to the patio area.
As well as exclusive gondola access to the mountain, this all-season resort offers a splendid heated outdoor pool, multiple hot tubs, and a rejuvenating spa which offers ancient Ayurveda-inspired treatments. The fitness center has regularly-scheduled fitness classes for you to enjoy, including Tabata, spin, and yoga. Other amenities include plush bathrobes, an in-unit washer and dryer, and parking space for four vehicles.
This lovely residence is conveniently located so you’ll have an easy time going back and forth between the comfort of your home and all the entertainment that surrounds you in and around Park City. Multiple high-quality skiing destinations are at your fingertips, or spend your days on the golf course at Canyons, take a horseback riding tour through spectacular scenery, or enjoy an elegant meal at one of the many five-star restaurants in downtown Park City.
A stunning mountain escape awaits you at the Waldorf Astoria in Park City!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
40 minutes by car
Mountain and resort views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
The Resort requires the following at the time of check-in:
a valid credit card and photo ID. There is a mandatory daily $100 fee for housekeeping, and a mandatory daily $40 fee to cover resort amenities.
Resort fees include: daily cleaning, guest internet access, valet parking, local area shuttle, evening fire-roasted s’mores, guest refreshments and light far presented in the lobby, 24-hour fitness access, wellness classes, local, toll-free, domestic and credit calls (no access fee).
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Park CIty Sleigh RIdes - Take a romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride through Willow Draw, complete with snug blankets and scenic views.
- Red Pine Adventures - With snowmobile trips in the winter and horseback riding tours in the summer, you're sure to have an adventure!
- Canyons Golf - Canyons Golf wonderfully uses the sweeping terrain to its advantage, providing lovely vistas and challenging play.
- Park City Resort - Park City Mountain Resort has something for every snow enthusiast, from snowboarders to skiers!
- Union Pacific Rail Trail - Enjoy scenic vistas of Park City and the surrounding nature!
Places of Interest
- Canyons Village at Park City - A former site of the Olympic Games, you'll be blown away by the amazing skiing, shops, and restaurants.
- Utah Olympic Park - Wander around through beautiful scenery, and take the tour so you can see where the athletes train!
- Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter - You can walk, bike, or even cross country ski your way through the stunning scenery of Swaner.
- Wasatch Brewery - This popular brewery serves up local craft brews paired with delicious American bar food in a casual atmosphere.
- Tupelo - Located right on Main Street, this farm-to-table eatery shows off an eclectic mix of delicious, globally-inspired cuisines.
Five Stars for THE BEST Resort in Park City!
Our family totally enjoyed our time at the Waldorf Astoria in Park City. The staff was amazing and the food was delicious. Great location and comfortable beds! ”
Staff service from front desk to Maids simply outstanding accommodations first class could have had a more enjoyable stay highly recommend”
Fantastic resort. Wonderful ski valet and great pool/spa facilities. We had a great time. The unit is beautiful with a very spacious kitchen. S'mores available nightly. The spin class was awesome. Great skiing we will be back. ”
Gorgeous Property and Great Service
This beautiful property was a delight. The home is comfortable and beautiful and the service and the amenities at the resort are 6*. Great for couples and families. I would love to stay here again!”