Ski-In/Ski-Out in the Heart of Apex Village - Apex Mountain Resort
Ski-In/Ski-Out in the Heart of Apex Village
Offering seclusion and serenity, yet just steps away from all the action, this beautifully decorated condo offers the perfect spot to take advantage of all a trip to Apex Mountain Resort has to offer. This gorgeous two-bedroom property is nestled on 1100 square feet and offers ski-in/ski-out access to slopes covered in that famous Okanagan Champagne Powder! For avid skiers, Apex offers a fantastic way to ski BC steeps and trees with negligible crowds compared to the larger BC ski resorts.
The main floor of this home is encompassed by a lovely, spacious floor plan, modern in design but offering rustic flair in the décor. The living room offers cozy, plush sofas to sink into after a long day on the slopes, all situated surrounding an earthy, stone fireplace that’s sure to keep you warm during those cold mountain nights! The unit features heated slate floors, which extend from the living room to the open-concept kitchen. This gourmet space is outfitted with state of the art appliances and plenty of space to work, ensuring you’ll easily be able to whip up something delicious for dinner! As the sun sinks low in the sky, head out to your private balcony to relax in your hot tub while you enjoy a delicious glass of wine.
This home offers two peaceful bedrooms, decorated in soothing, natural tones that are sure to lull you straight to sleep. The first bedroom offers a queen-sized bed and the second offers a bunk bed, perfect for kids. Each room offers resort-quality bedding and crisp linens, and the bathroom is perfectly pristine, offering more than enough room to primp and preen to your heart’s content.
Best known for the light, powder snow, incredible terrain and a wonderful atmosphere, Apex Mountain Resort is nestled in the heart of the breathtaking Okanagan Valley. This resort is family-friendly, with a variety of terrain for all levels of expertise, perfect for beginners and experts alike! After a day on the slopes, hang out in one of the many bars, cafes, or restaurants in the Apex Mountain Village, a lovely, quaint town that mixes the charms of the old west with a rustic, alpine vibe.
Outside of Apex Mountain Resort, the area offers plenty of outdoor adventures for you to enjoy. Take a hike through the rugged, natural beauty of Stemwinder Provincial Park, or try your hand on the Twin Lakes Golf Course. The Similkameen Valley offers plenty of gorgeous nature to explore, including the river, which is perfect for tubing on a hot summer’s day. You’ll find the Hedley Farmer’s Market offers a lovely retreat from an otherwise adventure-filled day, and when it’s time for dinner you’ll find more than enough delicious restaurants to enjoy.
Enjoy a week filled with mountain luxury at the Apex Mountain Resort!
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
Queen and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Penticton Regional Airport (YYF), Kelowna International Airport (YLW)
30 minutes by car (YYF), 90 minutes by car (YLW)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Apex Mountain Resort - This amazing ski resort offers a range of terrains, perfect for all skillsets. Besides skiing, you'll also have access to ice skating, tubing, snowshoeing and so much more!
- Mascot Gold Mine Tours - Explore historic mine buildings, perched high on a cliff overlooking scenic views of the Similkameen Valley.
- Twin Lakes Golf Course - The vistas at this incredible course are as memorable as the layout is challenging, designed to use the surrounding mountain terrain to its advantage.
- Tubing on Similkameen - Floating down the Similkameen is one of the most idyllic pastimes in the area.
Places of Interest
- Stemwinder Provincial Park - This park offers you a taste of the natural, rugged beauty the area has to offer.
- Hedley Heritage Museum - Come visit this charming, volunteer-run heritage museum in the heart of the Similkameen Valley.
- Hedley Farmer's Market and Sunday Fair - The market is a place for celebrating healthy, country-style living in Hedley's gorgeous Trading Post Park.
- Hitching Post - The Hitching Post specializes in homemade food with fresh ingredients that will delight your tastebuds!
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet