Sea Pines Luxury Home
Sea Pines Luxury Home
Visit the vacation paradise of Hilton Head Island with miles of white sand beaches staying in the premier gated community of Sea Pines Plantation. This 2,300 square foot property has three bedrooms and can accommodate up to nine guests.
The living room is bright and open with soft blue and neutral beach décor. With ample seating, this is a great space for guests to gather together and visit with their friends and family after long days at the beach.
The kitchen is large and offers plenty of room for many guests to help prepare meals throughout their stay. The dining table is situated in front of a beautiful brick fireplace and features seating for eight. It is surrounded by glass sliding doors, bringing tons of natural light into the room.
The three bedrooms feature a master bedroom with a King-sized bed along with two guest rooms featuring two Queens in one and one Queen and a Full in the third.
Hilton Head Island has numerous golf courses and some of the best restaurants in the southeast. Sea Pines Plantation is a premier, gated community on the island where the beaches are wide and beautiful. The home is half a mile to the beach, beach club, community pool and Harbourtown. The bike path is adjacent to the house, making it extremely convenient to get around! Guests are able to walk to Sea Pines Center for shopping and dining (Truffles Café, Giuseppe's Pizza and bakery options). There is a community pool a short distance away, and golf and tennis can be accessed with additional fees.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2300 square feet, 214 square meters
King, 2x Queen, and Queen + Twin
9 guests maximum
Hilton Head Airport (HHH) - 20 minutes by car
Savannah International Airport (SAV) - 45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Optional daily fitness center fee
A gate pass is required for each vehicle entering Sea Pines resort. Weekly passes can be purchased for $30-$40 cash per pass. Visitors are responsible to purchase.
Activities of Interest
- Spirit of Harbortown sunset dinner cruise
- Coast, Fraser's Tavern, & Links - Upscale Sea Pines dining
- Shelter Cove Towne Center - Take your pick from shopping, cuisine, or events!
- Salty Dog @ South Beach marina - enjoy live music
- More golf: Atlantic Dunes and Heron Point
- Tennis: Sea Pines Racquet Club & South Beach Racquet Club
- Greg Russell under the Liberty Oak in Harbortown
- Climb to the top of the Lighthouse/360 degree views!
- Dolphin Tours, Shark Fishing, Kayaking, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Parasailing
- Zip Line Hilton Head
- Miles of Bike Trails within Sea Pines and on the Island
- Cooking Class/Demo @ Michael Anthony w glass of prosecco, small plate tastings, wine pairing
- Harbourtown - half mile - easy bike ride or walk on bike path
- Beach Club - half mile - easy bike ride or walk on bike path
Places of Interest
- Pinckney Island - Enjoy wildlife viewing, photography, hunting , and fishing at this national wildlife refuge!
- Arts Center of Coastal Carolina - Multipart venue showcasing drama, comedy, musical, experimental theater, as well as a visual-arts gallery!
- Harbour Town Golf Links - Experience the course of the pro's and play at this PGA venue!
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - fishing, wagon rides, and horse rides
- Coastal Discovery Museum -low country history, habitat
Ryan V.May 2022
Excellent location in Sea Pines. Easy bike ride to the beach and Harbour Town. Can not recommend highly enough. 5 Stars!”
Dawn D.November 2021
This home was just perfect for our family over Thanksgiving. The home was very roomy and alot of natural light (the pictures online do not do it justice). It was well furnished and had many unique accessories that made you feel right at home. The location could not have been better within Sea Pines. It was perfect and I would stay there again every year!”
Grayson G.December 2019
Beautiful Home. Close to everything in Sea Pines. Easy to bike everywhere. Will definitely be back to this one.”