Big Horn Lodge
Big Horn Lodge
Enjoy a visit to Breckenridge while staying in this large 4,416 square foot, ten-bedroom lodge. The home’s downtown location is ideal, just one and a half blocks from Main Street and close to all that Blue River has to offer.
Big Horn Lodge is extremely comfortable and made to accommodate a large group of up to 26 family and friends. The living room is furnished with multiple leather and suede couches so that there is room for everyone to gather together after a long day of exploring the area.
Décor throughout the home is traditional and Western with buffalo and moose heads hanging around. The kitchen is fully stocked with two of everything that you will need and offers plenty of room for multiple guests to help prepare meals. The dining room can be found off of the living room and kitchen and can seat up to 22 people!
The home features ten bedrooms with ten bathrooms. Seven of the bedrooms offer King sized beds with private bathrooms, one bedroom has a King sized bed along with a set of Twin bunk beds, and two bedrooms offer two sets of Twin bunk beds. Two pack and plays can be requested as well.
Guests can also enjoy the rooftop deck featuring a hot tub, an outdoor grill, and breathtaking views any time of year!
Two dedicated parking spaces are available for guests as well.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
10 bedrooms, 10 baths, 4416 square feet, 411 square meters
King, King, Other, King, King, King, King, Bunk, Bunk, and King
26 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN) - 2 hours by car
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) - 1 hour and 25 minutes
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Epic Local Pass - Unlimited, unrestricted skiing or riding at Breckenridge, Keystone, Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt. Brighton and Arapahoe Basin with limited restrictions at Park City, Heavenly, Northstar & Kirkwood.
- Good Times Adventures - Established in 1986, Good Times Adventures is the only snowmobile and dog sledding tour operator actually in Summit County.
- Colorado Hot Air Balloon Rides - Listed on NBC's Today Show's Bucket List of 50 things you must do during your life, this tour will show you the beauty of Colorado like you have never seen before.
- AVA Rafting and Zip Line - Get a thrill on an epic rafting, rock climbing, or zip line tour.
- Breckenridge Golf Club - With majestic mountains in the distance, this amazing course offers challenging play.
Places of Interest
- Breckenridge Resort - Breckenridge has five interconnected peaks that offer an amazing variety for every skill level.
- Breckenridge Summer Fun Park - Ride down the mountain on 2,500 feet of alpine coaster, fly through the air on a zipline, and so much more!
- Broken Compass Brewery and Tap House - Great beer and an even greater atmosphere can be found at this local, cozy tap house!
- Pioneer Crossing - With breathtaking views at the top of Peak 7, this is Breck's premier on-mountain dining experience.
Great Stay in Breck
We enjoyed our stay at Big Horn Lodge. To have 10 bedroom and 10 bah and plenty of space made this a perfect place for my family, grandchildren and friends to relax after skiing. The location and views were great. When we had any questions or concerns we found the owner and his property manager amazing to deal with!!! We highly recommend this place and plan on coming back!”
This was my 7th ThirdHome travel visit and it was just OK. Nothing was wrong, nothing was great. We were 8 guys on a ski trip so it worked out fine. Beds were hard(I mean Hard) and it was no-frills. Last year all 8 of us stayed at the Ritz Aspen and if you are looking for Ritz-Carlton Level this is not it. Again nothing wrong but it was 2 blocks away from the Gondola and was a hike with ski’s. Having been here now I would not return with my 11 and 9 year old kids. Adequate house, noisy plumbing all night long, but it was spacious and was fine for us 8 men. We each had our own room which was a giant plus. Wasn’t great but wasn’t awful. Never dealt with the owner, only the rental company. Appreciated the opportunity to stay here and check out Breckenridge but I, personally, would not return”