Los Pargos, Costa Rica
Casa Somos Uno
Casa Somos Uno
With oceanfront views at their best, Casa Somos Uno sits just 25 steps from the Pacific Ocean and offers sensational vistas of shimmering blue waters and the Playa Negra coastline. This gorgeous four-bedroom home sits on 5000 square feet, and with no neighboring homes in sight, offers a true escape into tropical serenity.
Exuding exoticism and elegance, this home features a blend of giant windows, high teak wood ceilings, and Spanish tiles, creating a unique, open-air design that captures the natural beauty of Costa Rica. You’ll find most the main living spaces on the second floor, which features floor-to-ceiling windows that gaze out over ocean views to the east and majestic mountains to the west. The main living room offers easy access to the pool area and features polished tile floors and plenty of comfortable seating for you and your guests to enjoy. Bright colors characterize the space, emphasizing the beach-inspired ambiance.
From the living room, the layout extends into the state of the art kitchen, fully-equipped with everything a master chef could need to whip up something delicious! Like the rest of the home, much of the space is constructed with exotic woods that offer up a rustic sensibility, but stainless steel appliances and other high-end amenities ensure you have access to modern delights. Enjoy meals at the indoor wooden dining table or head out to the deck and dine as you overlook stunning ocean views.
On the upper level of the home, you’ll find two breathtaking master suites, each with a queen-sized bed, spacious bathrooms and private decks that offer sensational views of the sunset over the ocean at night. The third bedroom is found on the second level, also featuring a queen-sized bed. The fourth and final bedroom is on the lower level of the home, featuring two sets of bunk beds. The kids will love this space, as the room easily connects to an exciting game room, complete with a ping-pong table for a bit of friendly competition. The adults will love the game room as well, mixing up delicious cocktails at the wet bar as the day draws to a close.
Just off the second level of the home sits the spacious patio area, complete with a refreshing swimming pool and plenty of poolside seating. In keeping with the secluded aspects of the property, you’ll be completely surrounded by lush, tropical greenery, and share a 24-hour private guard service with the nine other homes in the same community. On leisurely afternoons, take advantage of the state of the art grill and have a casual, oceanfront barbecue as you bask in the sun. As the sun sinks down over the glittering ocean, move the party upstairs to the sky deck on the fourth level of the home, where you’ll enjoy sweeping, panoramic views of the coastline, unforgettable sunsets, and incredible star gazing.
If you’re looking for undisturbed, secluded beaches, a laidback culture, and peaceful tranquility, Playa Negra is perfect for you. Spend your days sunbathing on the small stretch of beach right outside your front door, or stroll five minutes down palm and hibiscus lined roads to the Playa Negra reef break, pristine white beaches, and a delicious open-air restaurant and bar. Just a short drive away you’ll find the lovely beaches of Avellanas, perfect for sunbathing or surfing, and Tamarindo is close by as well if you want to experience a bit more activity away from your personal beachfront oasis. When you’re in the mood for adventure, there’s plenty to be had, and the home’s wonderful property managers are more than happy to help you plan zip lining tours, horseback riding experiences, deep sea fishing charters, and so much more! You’re sure to get hungry after so much excitement, and Playa Negra offers plenty of delicious local restaurants to choose from, featuring everything from authentic cozy bars to five-star eateries.
Oceanfront serenity and undisturbed beauty are waiting for you in sunny Playa Negra!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5000 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Liberia International Airport - LIR
1 hour and 30 minutes by car
In-house massages, private chefs, and other services can be provided for an additional cost.
Activities of Interest
- Snapper Surf School - These great instructors will have you hanging ten in no time!
- Pinilla Canopy Tour - Soar through tropical forests and experience the thrill of a zipline ride through the canopy!
- Hacienda Pinilla Golf Club - With ocean views and glorious nature, golf enthusiasts will love this incredible course.
- Go Fish Costa Rica - Costa Rica ranks as one of the top destinations for deep sea fishing, so make sure you head out to the open ocean and cast a line!
- Scuba Dive Costa Rica - Dive around Las Catalinas Islands and discover the plethora of incredible wildlife below the surface.
Places of Interest
- Villa Deevena - With fresh seafood and flavorful spices, the wonderful dishes at this elegant eatery will satisfy your tastebuds!
- Playa Negra - Playa Negra feels world's away from everything, with clear blue waters and white sandy beaches.
- Lola's at Playa Avellana - Enjoy a tropical cocktail, delicious food, and spectacular ocean views at Lola's!
- Black Stallion Eco Park and Estates - Explore pastures, mountains, and creeks on horseback at this incredible estate.
- Playa Avellana - With lovely scenery and crystal clear surf, this secluded beach offers a lovely respite from more crowded spots.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet