Whale Beach, Australia
Amanwali - Luxury Beach House
Amanwali – Luxury Beach House
Offering sweeping views of the vast expanse of Whale Beach, Amanwali is perfectly designed for an elegant, yet laidback, beachfront lifestyle. This spectacular property offers four levels of incredible living space, resting on 10,000 square feet and providing you and your guests with four, spacious bedrooms.
Offering comfort and luxury at every turn, the main living spaces at this spectacular home can be found on the top level, where you can enjoy breathtaking vistas of Whale Beach at every turn. The open plan living encompasses the living room, dining, and kitchen areas. Each space is outfitted with expansive windows, allowing natural light to flow in and drench the gleaming hardwood floors in a soft glow. The furnishings are casual in nature, yet carefully crafted and of an upscale design. The brightly colored sofas and pillows pop wonderfully against the pristine white of the walls, bringing vibrancy to an otherwise minimalistic style.
The focal point of the gourmet kitchen is the elongated, sleek center island, providing space to enjoy a steaming cup of coffee, a cool glass of wine, or extra space to help prepare dinner. The rest of the kitchen is outfitted with state of the art appliances and modern amenities to make cooking a breeze. An elegant, wooden dining table can be found just off the living room, offering a lovely spot for dinner and seating enough for ten. However, open up the wall-to-wall sliding door in the kitchen, and you’ll find a spacious timber terrace boasting gorgeous beachfront views. Turn this area into your own private oasis, enjoying meals in the crisp sea breeze, or sipping on a delicious cocktail on one of the lavish outdoor sofas as you delight in the gorgeous sunset colors over the Pacific Ocean, or in counting the migrating humpback whales on their way to the northern breeding grounds in autumn. In the spring, you may witness whale migrations back to the cool waters of their home in the Southern ocean.
This property offers four spectacular bedrooms, each outfitted in high-quality furnishings that create a polished, soothing space to retreat for the night. The master bedroom offers a king-sized bed and features a lovely, contemporarily designed bathroom, complete with a large, walk-in shower and luxurious soaking tub. The master suite also enjoys direct access to the deck. Each of the other three bedrooms offers queen-sized beds, and all bedrooms can be located on the second level of the home.
During your days at Amanwali, lounge the hours away by the gorgeous pool, nestled amongst lush, green gardens, and offering plenty of poolside seating. The white sandy beaches of Whale Beach are close by, providing the perfect spot for a day of splashing in the waves and basking in the sun. Enjoy a plethora of watersports, such as kayaking, fishing, and so much more! Delicious restaurants can be found around every corner, offering up scrumptious seafood and local dishes. Sydney is just an hour away, the perfect distance for a day trip!
Enjoy a slice of heaven at the one and only Amanwali!
Single Family Home with 4 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4000 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Sydney Airport - SYD
1 hour and 15 minutes by car
Sweeping views of Whale Beach.
Activities of Interest
- Pittwater Kayak Tours (25 minutes) - Paddle across the pristine waters of Pittwater to a beautiful secluded beach, and take a guided bush walk through amazing wildlife.
- Terrific Tours Sydney (15 minutes) - Take a trip on the wild side, and discover that there's more to Sydney than just the Opera House or the bridge!
- Palm Beach and Hawkesbury River Cruises (5 minutes) - Take a leisurely cruise, showcasing shimmering, Australian rivers and bays.
- Go Beyond Tours (30 minutes) - Explore the spectacular beaches of Northern Sydney, full of stunning views, ancient aboriginal sites, and extensive waterways.
- Palm Beach Golf Club (6 minutes) - Nestled under the stunning Barrenjoey Lighthouse, this course offers spectacular views and a lush, impossibly green layout.
- Whale watching in Spring and Autumn.
Places of Interest
- Whale Beach (5 minute walk) - Surfing at the Wedge surf break at Whale Beach or surf the more sedate beach breaks at Palm Beach.
- Jonah's Whale Beach (15 minute walk) - The only thing that will turn your head away from the spectacular water views at Jonah's is the superb wine and food offering!
- Pittwater (15 minutes) - Pittwater offers numerous opportunities for water recreation, such as sailing and fishing.
- Barrenjoey Lighthouse (10 minutes) - This historic lighthouse offers stunning views of the surrounding area.
- Narrabeen Lagoon State Park (20 minutes) - This beautiful state park provides a tranquil retreat, where you can enjoy the soft lap of the lake water and the warmth of the sun.
FElt very welcome in this gorgeous house....
Ian helped us to feel very welcome in his beautiful property. We loved the area and hope to stay in Whale Beach again one day. Really appreciated the thoughtful touches and this was the most positive Third Home experience that we have had. Stunning house with amazing attention to detail and the highest quality style and details. Loved the beach, the ocean pool and the boathouse cafes are a big plus. Thanks so much for sharing your home Ian and family..... Shannon and Steve”
Exceptional home and an architectural masterpiece.
Stayed October 2018. Family of 5. From the very moment of arrival we knew we had found one of those Thirdhome gems that go in the category of standouts. Ian the owner was there to meet us and what a most gracious and humble host. It took some coaxing to discover that he also designed this home and what an incredible piece of architecture it is. Four levels - access / garage at the base, games room on the first, bedrooms on the 2nd and the top floor an incredible open plan combination of kichen / living / dining with stunning panoramic view of the ocean out front. Private balconies front and back along with a pool are seamlessly integarted ensuring this was going to be a most memorable Thirdhome vacation ! We saw migrating whales making their way south ! We loved the Whale Beach Deli 100 yards down the road and Boat House in Palm Beach. We also took a couple trips into Sydney by parking in Manly and taking the ferry. (Manly is about a 30-40 minutes drive). Pizzas from Cranzgots were exceptional 5 mimutes away and fine dining at Jonah’s out of this world - (need to book well in advance prior to your arrival). We didn’t have the greatest weather during our week, but we had no complaint about that as we just loved staying in and lazing around the house with kids largely swimming in the pool (which is heated), reading and playing table tennis. We also managed some time on the beach just a 5 minute stroll from the house between the showers. A car is required to get around, and some nice boutique shops / supermarket etc 5 minutes down the road in Avalon. All in all our family gave this home a 5*++ for host / relaxation / facilities / comfort / cleanliness and design. Thanks Ian - Alistair Tod & family. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet