Amanwali - Luxury Beach House
Amanwali – Luxury Beach House
Offering sweeping views of the vast expanse of Whale Beach, Amanwali is perfectly designed for an elegant, yet laidback, beachfront lifestyle. This spectacular property offers four levels of incredible living space, resting on 10,000 square feet and providing you and your guests with four, spacious bedrooms.
Offering comfort and luxury at every turn, the main living spaces at this spectacular home can be found on the top level, where you can enjoy breathtaking vistas of Whale Beach at every turn. The open plan living encompasses the living room, dining, and kitchen areas. Each space is outfitted with expansive windows, allowing natural light to flow in and drench the gleaming hardwood floors in a soft glow. The furnishings are casual in nature, yet carefully crafted and of an upscale design. The brightly colored sofas and pillows pop wonderfully against the pristine white of the walls, bringing vibrancy to an otherwise minimalistic style.
The focal point of the gourmet kitchen is the elongated, sleek center island, providing space to enjoy a steaming cup of coffee, a cool glass of wine, or extra space to help prepare dinner. The rest of the kitchen is outfitted with state of the art appliances and modern amenities to make cooking a breeze. An elegant, wooden dining table can be found just off the living room, offering a lovely spot for dinner and seating enough for ten. However, open up the wall-to-wall sliding door in the kitchen, and you’ll find a spacious timber terrace boasting gorgeous beachfront views. Turn this area into your own private oasis, enjoying meals in the crisp sea breeze, or sipping on a delicious cocktail on one of the lavish outdoor sofas as you delight in the gorgeous sunset colors over the Pacific Ocean, or in counting the migrating humpback whales on their way to the northern breeding grounds in autumn. In the spring, you may witness whale migrations back to the cool waters of their home in the Southern ocean.
This property offers four spectacular bedrooms, each outfitted in high-quality furnishings that create a polished, soothing space to retreat for the night. The master bedroom offers a king-sized bed and features a lovely, contemporarily designed bathroom, complete with a large, walk-in shower and luxurious soaking tub. The master suite also enjoys direct access to the deck. Each of the other three bedrooms offers queen-sized beds, and all bedrooms can be located on the second level of the home.
During your days at Amanwali, lounge the hours away by the gorgeous pool, nestled amongst lush, green gardens, and offering plenty of poolside seating. The white sandy beaches of Whale Beach are close by, providing the perfect spot for a day of splashing in the waves and basking in the sun. Enjoy a plethora of watersports, such as kayaking, fishing, and so much more! Delicious restaurants can be found around every corner, offering up scrumptious seafood and local dishes. Sydney is just an hour away, the perfect distance for a day trip!
Enjoy a slice of heaven at the one and only Amanwali!
Private Residence with 4 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Sydney Airport - SYD
1 hour and 15 minutes by car
Sweeping views of Whale Beach.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Pittwater Kayak Tours (25 minutes) - Paddle across the pristine waters of Pittwater to a beautiful secluded beach, and take a guided bush walk through amazing wildlife.
- Terrific Tours Sydney (15 minutes) - Take a trip on the wild side, and discover that there's more to Sydney than just the Opera House or the bridge!
- Palm Beach and Hawkesbury River Cruises (5 minutes) - Take a leisurely cruise, showcasing shimmering, Australian rivers and bays.
- Go Beyond Tours (30 minutes) - Explore the spectacular beaches of Northern Sydney, full of stunning views, ancient aboriginal sites, and extensive waterways.
- Palm Beach Golf Club (6 minutes) - Nestled under the stunning Barrenjoey Lighthouse, this course offers spectacular views and a lush, impossibly green layout.
- Whale watching in Spring and Autumn.
- Surfing - Surf the famous breaks of Palmy & Whaley (5 minutes)
Places of Interest
- Whale Beach (5 minute walk) - Surfing at the Wedge surf break at Whale Beach or surf the more sedate beach breaks at Palm Beach.
- Jonah's Whale Beach (15 minute walk) - The only thing that will turn your head away from the spectacular water views at Jonah's is the superb wine and food offering!
- Pittwater (15 minutes) - Pittwater offers numerous opportunities for water recreation, such as sailing and fishing.
- Barrenjoey Lighthouse (10 minutes) - This historic lighthouse offers stunning views of the surrounding area.
- Narrabeen Lagoon State Park (20 minutes) - This beautiful state park provides a tranquil retreat, where you can enjoy the soft lap of the lake water and the warmth of the sun.
The stay was fantastic - the house and location are excellent. Whale beach is a real gem away from all the hustle and bustle but close enough to any services you need. Ian was a perfect host and looked after everything for us.”
An absolutely incredible property that I couldn't recommend higher! Whale beach is in a beautiful part of Australia and this iconic property and exceptional host make this an absolute dream!”
Amanwali is a stunning house. It has been designed and built with incredible attention to detail and furnished with great taste. The view of Whale Beach and the ocean is panoramic and it is located in one of Sydney's most sought-after suburbs. Ian the owner welcomed us himself and gave us a tour of the house to explain its many attractions and to answer any questions we had. He checked the next morning to confirm that everything was as it should be. Our stay was punctuated by a spectacularly intense electrical storm followed by rainfall of biblical intensity. Amanwali remained the highlight of our week. I would give it six stars if I could. ”