Whale Beach, Australia
Amanwali - Luxury Beach House
Amanwali – Luxury Beach House
Offering sweeping views of the vast expanse of Whale Beach, Amanwali is perfectly designed for an elegant, yet laidback, beachfront lifestyle. This spectacular property offers four levels of incredible living space, resting on 4000 square feet and providing you and your guests with four, spacious bedrooms.
Offering comfort and luxury at every turn, the main living spaces at this spectacular home can be found on the top level, where you can enjoy breathtaking vistas of Whale Beach at every turn. The open plan living encompasses the living room, dining, and kitchen areas. Each space is outfitted with expansive windows, allowing natural light to flow in and drench the gleaming hardwood floors in a soft glow. The furnishings are casual in nature, yet carefully crafted and of an upscale design. The brightly colored sofas and pillows pop wonderfully against the pristine white of the walls, bringing vibrancy to an otherwise minimalistic style.
The focal point of the gourmet kitchen is the elongated, sleek center island, providing space to enjoy a steaming cup of coffee, a cool glass of wine, or extra space to help prepare dinner. The rest of the kitchen is outfitted with state of the art appliances and modern amenities to make cooking a breeze. An elegant, wooden dining table can be found just off the living room, offering a lovely spot for dinner and seating enough for six. However, open up the wall-to-wall sliding door in the kitchen, and you’ll find a spacious wooden terrace boasting gorgeous beachfront views. Turn this area into your own private oasis, enjoying meals in the crisp sea breeze, or sipping on a delicious cocktail on the lavish outdoor sofa as you delight in a sunset over the bay.
This property offers four spectacular bedrooms, each outfitted in high-quality furnishings that create a polished, soothing space to retreat for the night. The master bedroom offers a king-sized bed and features a lovely, contemporarily designed bathroom, complete with a large, walk-in shower and luxurious soaking tub. The master suite also enjoys direct access to the deck. Each of the other three bedrooms offers queen-sized beds, and all bedrooms can be located on the second level of the home.
During your days at Amanwali, lounge the hours away by the gorgeous pool, nestled amongst lush, green gardens, and offering plenty of poolside seating. The white sandy beaches of Whale Beach are close by, providing the perfect spot for a day of splashing in the waves and basking in the sun. Enjoy a plethora of watersports, such as kayaking, fishing, and so much more! Delicious restaurants can be found around every corner, offering up scrumptious seafood and local dishes. Sydney is just an hour away, the perfect distance for a day trip!
Enjoy a slice of heaven at the one and only Amanwali!
Single Family Home with 4 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4000 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Sydney Airport - SYD
1 hour and 15 minutes by car
Sweeping views of Whale Beach.
Activities of Interest
- Pittwater Kayak Tours (25 minutes) - Paddle across the pristine waters of Pittwater to a beautiful secluded beach, and take a guided bush walk through amazing wildlife.
- Terrific Tours Sydney (15 minutes) - Take a trip on the wild side, and discover that there's more to Sydney than just the Opera House or the bridge!
- Palm Beach and Hawkesbury River Cruises (5 minutes) - Take a leisurely cruise, showcasing shimmering, Australian rivers and bays.
- Go Beyond Tours (30 minutes) - Explore the spectacular beaches of Northern Sydney, full of stunning views, ancient aboriginal sites, and extensive waterways.
- Palm Beach Golf Club (6 minutes) - Nestled under the stunning Barrenjoey Lighthouse, this course offers spectacular views and a lush, impossibly green layout.
Places of Interest
- Whale Beach (5 minute walk) - Spend your days on the white sandy beaches of Whale Beach, overlooking crystal blue waters.
- Jonah's Whale Beach (15 minute walk) - The only thing that will turn your head away from the spectacular water views at Jonah's is the superb wine and food offering!
- Pittwater (15 minutes) - Pittwater offers numerous opportunities for water recreation, such as sailing and fishing.
- Barrenjoey Lighthouse (10 minutes) - This historic lighthouse offers stunning views of the surrounding area.
- Narrabeen Lagoon State Park (20 minutes) - This beautiful state park provides a tranquil retreat, where you can enjoy the soft lap of the lake water and the warmth of the sun.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo