Mauna Lani Terrace
Check out the beaches while you're here!
The Mauna Lani Terrace condominiums are located in the heart of the Mauna Lani Resort. Adjacent to the Mauna Lani Bay Hotel the Terrace is a short walk to the Beach Club and all other resort features. The Terrace offers quality, privacy, luxury, and a real sense of getting away from it all. Each of the Terrace condominiums is designed to maximize views of the ocean and the historic Hawaiian fishponds that create a lagoon setting.
The on-site recreation pavilion at the Terrace condominiums includes a 22' x 60' swimming pool, spa, sauna, children's pool, gas barbecues and picnic areas. The Mauna Lani Terrace is ideal for all travelers, whether you are seeking a private retreat or a great place for families; the Terrace is a prime location for all your vacation needs.
* 2 Bedroom/2.5 Bath Superior unit.
* Overlooks lagoon with a partial ocean & sunset views.
* Unit features comfortable furnishings and Hawaiian artwork.
* Living room features a large screen TV/DVD/VCR & CD player.
* Master bedroom offers a king bed and television.
* Master suite features it's own lanai.
* Second bedroom offers twin beds and a television.
* Twin beds can be converted into a king bed upon request.
* Second bedroom opens onto the main lanai.
* Newly redecorated and carpeted in May 2012.
* High speed internet access.
* Non Smoking unit and lanai.
* Unit accommodates a maximum of five people with the rental of a rollaway or air bed as bedding for the 5th person.
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1481 square feet, 138 square meters
King and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
30 minutes from Kona Airport
Watch the sunset on this large lanai overlooking Mauna Lani's ancient Hawaiian fishponds.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
$200 service fee paid directly to host member for complex amenities including beach club access, NaPua's Restaurant, Mauna Lani Spa, Sports and Fitness Club, Tennis Shop and Golf Club, oceanfront location, multiple pools, hot tub, sauna and the community pavilion.
Activities of Interest
- ATV Tours www.outfittershawaii.com
- Helicopter Tours www.BlueHawaiian.com or www.sunshinehelicopters.com
- Ocean Activites www.oceansports.com or www.kohalakayak.com
Places of Interest
- Grocery Shopping Services http://www.aliigrocerydelivery.com
- Horseback Riding www.dahanaranch.com or www.naalapastables.com
- snorkel equipment www.dorkelsrental.com
Michael M.August 2019
We throughly enjoyed our stay at the Mauna Lani Terraces. The owner has fabulous communication and sent over a list of detailed instructions and things to do which was very helpful. The condo is spacious and the views from the lanai are incredible. Beautiful sunsets in the evening! It was a great home base for all the exploring we did on the Big Island. We enjoyed ourselves and are thankful to the owners for the stay!”
Greg L.September 2017
The place to be
There are many great places to stay on the Big Island. Nothing though compared to Mauna Lani for its natural beauty and historical significance. The Unit at the Terrace is perfectly situated. Wake up to a peaceful pond view and setting, and close out the day with a lovely sunset. Enjoy the most perfect place on the Bog Island ”
Brandon E.September 2017
Paradise on earth
I almost don’t want to tell everyone how amazing this place is, it’s one of the most beautiful and relaxing places in the world with every possible type of experience you could hope for. Luxury restaurants, great shops, friendly people and amazing beaches. The accommodation is just right, a very island style, laid back condo just a short walk from the ocean, it too has all the amenities you need to have a comfortable and relaxing stay. Thank you to our host and the very friendly and helpful people who run the property. Aloha : ) ”