Brooklyn, New York
Stay in this luxuriously decorated duplex in one of Brooklyn’s trendiest neighborhoods, Boerum Hill. The 1,600 square foot, three-bedroom space is in the heart of where award-winning actors, directors, filmmakers, and musicians have called home!
The two-story townhome’s living room consists of modern décor and ample seating, working as the perfect space for guests to gather and relax after a day of exploring New York. The large, open kitchen is equipped for meals to be prepared during guest’s stays. This room also features a dining table with room for six.
The home offers three bedrooms; a King-sized master, a Queen and a Full. The spacious bedrooms are each unique and elegantly decorated. In the basement, there is a bonus room with an office space and laundry room.
The home features a beautiful private backyard garden with a seating area. If you visit during the Spring, Summer or Fall, sit outside while you enjoy your morning coffee taking in the lush garden views.
The townhouse is just minutes from Brooklyn’s best shops and restaurants! Traveling back and forth from the city is incredibly easy, just 15 minutes to downtown Manhattan via 11 different subway lines.
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1600 square feet
King, Queen, and Full
6 guests maximum
John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK) - 1 hour by car
LaGuardia Airport (LGA) - 45 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Coney Island - This is a historic seaside section of Brooklyn boasting a lively boardwalk, beach, the best hot dogs around and is home to famous rides!
- New York City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour - Put the 'big' in the Big Apple by covering a huge swath of Manhattan on this hop-on, hop-off bus tour and then gain entry to the sky-high observatory atop the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan.
- Smorgasburg - Prospect Park - Smorgasburg is a weekly festival of over 100 food vendors, as well as a full outdoor bar. Located in beautiful Prospect Park, Smorgasburg appeals to kids and adults alike.
- Williamsburg/Park Slope - These sections of town are great for shopping, with top-notch stores carrying everything from antiques to high-end fashion.
Places of Interest
- Brooklyn Bridge - One of the primary symbols of New York City, it is a marvel of design and provides spectacular views of the city's skyline.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden - An urban botanic garden situated on 52 acres in the heart of Brooklyn, fostering delight and curiosity in the world of plants while inspiring an appreciation and sense of stewardship of the environment.
- Empire State Building - Get an unparalleled 360-degree view of New York City from the top of the iconic Empire State Building. See popular landmarks such as Central Park, the Chrysler Building, the Statue of Liberty, and Times Square.
- Brooklyn Waterfront - There’s no better way to appreciate Manhattan’s iconic skyline than from across the river.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet