Villa Tyyrpuuri - Inspired by Nature
Villa Tyyrpuuri – Inspired by Nature
Located in beautiful southern Finland, Villa Tyypuurdi is nestled on 1620 square feet on the shores of Lake Päijänne and offers three spacious bedrooms for guests to enjoy. Surrounded by the majesty of mother nature, this gorgeous home rests in the midst of Päijänne National Park, offering steep rocky faces, sandy eskers, and providing the best of what nature has to give.
Part of Kiuasniemi Villas, Villa Tyyrpuuri is a hidden gem, offering seclusion and serenity on the shores of Lake Päijänne. This spacious villa is full of natural light, accentuating the sleek, contemporary furnishings and bright, colorful finishing touches. Upstairs you’ll find the main floor, consisting of a comfortable living room, modern kitchen, and charming dining table. Smooth hardwood floors extend throughout the main level, and the kitchen features upgrade appliance to ensure you’ll enjoy each home cooked meal to the fullest.
This lovely villa features three bedrooms, each with plush bedding and crisp linens that will soothe your body and mind each night. Each room is decorated in a minimalist style, offering a quiet respite when your turn in for the night.
Besides the lovely interiors and living space, this home also features spectacular amenities and opportunities for outdoor living. After a day on the like or hiking through the national park, rejuvenate your senses in the state of the art sauna, built for relaxation and peace. During the day, you can bask in the sun on the pier, and there’s no better spot to enjoy the beautiful pastels of the sunset than from the private sun-deck, a glass of wine in hand.
Padasjoki is the perfect place to the well-traveled outdoorsmen to get back in touch with nature. The national park is perfect for a day spent hiking along sandy beaches and enjoying the breathtaking scenery, and the lake offers a wonderful place to go fishing, climb aboard for a leisurely boat ride, or go for a refreshing dip in the lake. In town, there are historic places to discover, such as the Padasjoki Church and a charming art gallery, but when you’re surrounded by such beauty, you’ll want to spend the entire week exploring your way through magical terrain and taking in stunning views.
Admire the magical play of light on the surface of Lake Päijänne as you enjoy a week in serenity and luxury!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1620 square feet
Full, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Helsinki Airport - HEL
2 hours by car
Beautiful lake and Päijänne National Park views!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Kelvenne Trail - This wonderful hiking trail is located within the national park, and passes through beautiful esker and lake scenery.
- SaunaBoat by Marinetek - This is a unique way to see the shimmering waters of The Päijänne National Park, and offers a wonderful leisurely experience.
- Ars Auttoinen - This art gallery offers an interesting look at an incredible art collection.
- Fishing in Lake Päijänne -Spend a leisurely afternoon casting a line out on the lake.
Places of Interest
- Lake Päijänne and Päijänne Natural Park - Enjoy the pristine waters of Lake Päijänne and the sandy shores of this chain of islands formed back in the Ice Age.
- Padasjoen Tuomastornit Lookout - This lookout tower offers spectacular views, especially early in the morning at sunrise.
- Padasjoki Church - This gorgeous church offers a look at stunning architecture and design.
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet