Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta - Grand Mayan Two-Bedroom Suite
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta - Grand Mayan Two-Bedroom Suite
This two-bedroom suite offers stunning luxury and provides a personal oasis in idyllic Nuevo Vallarta. The Grand Master Suite at the Vidanta Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta resort is nestled on 1900 square feet, giving you and your family plenty of room to relax in between taking advantage of numerous five-star amenities, as well as the vibrant city of Nuevo Vallarta!
In the Grand Master Suite, you’ll be delighted by the authentic, Mexican style of the upscale décor, seen in the gorgeous art hanging from the walls and in the sleek, tropical wooden finishes found throughout the home. The sweeping open floor plan of the main common area encompasses the living, dining and kitchen areas, providing a great place to entertain. Enjoy leisurely afternoons on the plush sofas in the living room, or head out to your private terrace to refresh yourself in the plunge pool as you enjoy the salty sea air. The kitchen is well-equipped with all you’ll need for easy and delicious meals, should you decide to stay in for the night instead of taking advantage of one of the many divine restaurants on site.
Each bedroom in the Grand Master Suite offers a lavish, king-sized bed, and outfitted with silky soft, crisp linens and clean bedding. In one of the two bathrooms, you’ll find a massive, Jacuzzi tub, perfect for a soothing rest after an exciting day at the beach. In total, the suite offers enough room for six adults and two extra children if needed.
From its magical entryway to the fun-filled Lazy River, the Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta is the ideal setting for you and your family to enjoy your tropical getaway to paradise. The Grand Mayan offers plenty of pools and water features to explore, including the Aqua Park, boasting a wave pool, and the exhilarating Mayan Pyramid slide, sure to make a splash! Golfers will love the premier access to two of the region’s prime courses – the Nayar Course and the Norman Signature Course – plus the brand-new Lakes Course and the world-class golf academy. A magical spa and state of the art fitness center are available to you when you need to refresh your body. With over 40 restaurants and lounges to choose from, when it comes to dinner Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta gives guests the opportunity to dine however they like, with options ranging from high-end eateries to casual authentic spots.
While you’re sure to find more than enough enjoyment at the resort itself, make sure you venture out to explore more of Nuevo Vallarta! Nuevo Vallarta is situated along the Bahía de Banderas, one of the world’s longest natural bays, and surrounded by the lush green jungle vegetation of the Sierra Madre mountain peaks. For those looking for a little adventure, you can try your hand at kayaking, paddle boarding, or any other number of water activities. Explore the sweeping scenery of the Riviera Nayarit region with off-site excursions like zip-lining through the jungle, whale watching, or deep sea fishing.
Prepare yourself for the vacation of a lifetime, and let the Grand Mayan provide you with endless finery, hospitality, and adventure!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1900 square feet, 177 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport - PVR
30 minutes by car
Views may vary by unit.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• One-Way Transfer from airport to Resort (Only in Nuevo Vallarta & Riviera Maya)
• Welcome Cocktail
• Digital Newspaper
• Gym Access
• Collective Internal Transportation
• Basic Wi-Fi Internet
• Local Telephone Calls
• Cover to Santuario Entertainment Plaza
• Daily Housekeeping Service
• Valet parking: Weekly $390 MXN per car (approximately $20 - $25 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%).
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $20 MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1-2 per night US)
Note: You may request that your bill at checkout be calculated and paid in US dollars.
Activities of Interest
- Dolphin Discovery Puerto Vallarta (15 minutes) - Live the dream, and swim with dolphins in paradise.
- Whale Watch Vallarta (10 minutes) - Get up close and personal with these gentle giants!
- Aquaventuras Park (15 minutes) - This adventure park offers a little something for everyone, including waterslides, dolphin experiences, and more!
- Danisha Sport Fishing (40 minutes) - Spend a thrilling day out on the sea, casting out a line and hopefully catching a big one!
- Nuevo Vallarta Vidanta Golf - With two of the region's premier courses, the Nayar Course and the Norman Signature Course, there is no vacation getaway for golfers that compares to Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.
Places of Interest
- Nuevo Vallarta Beach (4 minute walk) - This lovely, sandy beach stretches along the bay, offering the perfect spot sunbathing, fishing, and so much more!
- Marina Nuevo Vallarta (10 minute walk) - With delicious restaurants lining the area, the marina is a lovely spot to explore, or just unwind from the day.
- Olas Altas Saturday Market (40 minutes) - You'll spend hours exploring this fantastic market, offering tons of local and authentic stalls to peruse though.
- Piaf (10 minutes) - Piaf serves French cuisine presented with an innovative spirit, blending traditional French cooking styles with local ingredients.
- Cafe del Lago (3 minute walk) - Take in the charm of the Nayarit scenery and the flavors of paradise at this restaurant overlooking the center of Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.