Abode on Silver Dollar
Park City, Utah
Abode on Silver Dollar
Visit this nearly 2,000 square foot lodge featuring three bedrooms in the perfect location! Up to ten guests can enjoy this townhome at any time of year. In the winter you can ski right to the slopes or in the summer, walk right to the mountains for a beautiful hike.
The open floor plan offers a spacious living room and kitchen centered around an incredible 20-foot rock gas fireplace. The room includes rustic, traditional mountain décor with sliding glass doors leading out to the patio with outdoor seating.
The kitchen is fully prepared for guest’s use during their stay with bar seating for four and a dining table seating six.
The master bedroom has a King-sized bed and a beautiful full spa style bath. The first guest room has a Queen bed and the second guest room is set up as a kid’s bunk room with four beds. A loft above the kitchen offers a sofa bed for additional bedding.
Downstairs you will find the second full bath along with a new boot and coat locker and laundry room. The downstairs patio offers a private secluded hot tub, making for a great spot to relax after a day of skiing and enjoy the sunset views of Bald Mountain. The community pool and tennis court are located nearby and available for guest’s use.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
King, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
45 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Incredible Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling- Everyone can find their niche in Park City!
- Goldener Hirsch Inn Restaurant at Deer Valley- This "Four Diamond" establishment features superb American and Continental cuisine set in a charming Austrian decor.
- Canyons Golf- The 6,256-yard, par-70 course, designed by Gene and Casey Bates features a unique collection of high-flying holes, some actually built on the ski runs of Park City Mountain.
Places of Interest
- Park City Mountain Resort- Offers top ranked ski and snowboard facilities, with 7,300 acres of terrain.
- Deer Valley Resort- Enjoy the best of Park City, Utah! Whether you want to hike, bike or ski Deer Valley, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
- Historic Main Street- Known for endless restaurants, art galleries, and a lively nightlife.
- Concierge Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet