Water's Edge Lake House
Water’s Edge Lake House
Visit this beautiful 5,000 square foot home nestled in a quiet cove on Lake Lanier. Water’s Edge Lake House offers seven bedrooms and stunning, unmatched year-round lake scenery!
There are two full living rooms in the home, one on the main level and one downstairs. On the main level, the open great room, kitchen, and dining area offer stunning views of the water through large glass doors leading out to the balcony.
The kitchen’s marble counter works as the centerpiece of kitchen conversation, creating a space for many to gather together. Seating for five can be found at the island, along with a dining table with seating for eight.
On the same level, the main master bedroom offers a King-sized bed and a large private bathroom with double vanities and a full marble walk-in shower and bathtub. A set of Jack and Jill bedrooms, each with private vanities and a shared marble bathtub can be found next to the fourth bedroom on this floor which shares a bathroom with the living room.
Downstairs, there is a second full kitchen, an entertainment room, and three additional bedrooms. The second master offers lake views, an en-suite bedroom, and a King-sized bed. The two other bedrooms on this floor feature Queen sized beds and share a full and one-half bathroom. From the kitchen and entertainment room, guests can access the lower level balcony.
Looking out from one of the two balconies, guests can enjoy panoramic views of the cove and listen to wildlife splash below!
The property includes a single slip dock which works perfectly for fishing! There are two kayaks left for guests to explore the cove. Look around for deer, turkey and the cove’s resident Heron, Hank!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
7 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
15 guests maximum
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
1 hour and 30 minutes by car
Lakefront Lake Lanier
Activities of Interest
- Cool Springs Blueberry Farm - Spend the day blueberry picking, a fun activity for the whole family!
- Frances Meadows Aquatic Center - Hang out for the day at the pool. With a three story high waterslide, your kids won't be disappointed!
- Civil War Heartland's Trail - Explore the Leaders, Life, and Legacy Trail and learn about the many Confederate leaders who hailed from this relatively small region.
- Chicopee Woods Golf Course - This gorgeous course is home to 27 holes, and you're sure to have a challenging yet rewarding and relaxing time!
- Quinlan Visual Arts Center - Come enjoy art brought to life, and explore a true staple of the Gainesville community.
Places of Interest
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens - Explore the incredible flora of this amazing collection of gardens.
- Don Carter State Park - The Chattahoochee River, flowing from the north Georgia Mountains, meets Lake Lanier at Don Carter State Park, creating a unique opportunity for recreation and outdoor appreciation on the northern edge of metro-Atlanta!
- Whilshire Trails Park - One of the most visited parks in Georgia, with numerous walking trails along the picturesque Rock Creek.
- Downtown Drafts - Bringing the craft beer café and growler shop experience to Gainesville, Georgia!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet