Hidden Gem in Downtown Ketchum
Hidden Gem in Downtown Ketchum
Enjoy a stay at this contemporary mountain home downtown! With 1,300 square feet and three bedrooms, up to eight guests can visit and experience all that Ketchum has to offer.
With all new construction, this beautiful home is the perfect location for all your Sun Valley adventures. Light and bright, comfortable and warm, you'll love this space. Just a short walk to everything you need, the home is located just two blocks East of Ketchum Town Square where all the best restaurants and bars are.
The entry is on the second floor with access to the garage and master bedroom with a King size bed. The first level has one room with a King size bed and another room with two Queen size beds conjoined by a Jack and Jill bathroom. There is a large living and sleeping area on the same floor with three convertible sleeper couches that can be used as additional beds.
The third floor features the kitchen as well as the outdoor deck. The home is great for large groups allowing for time together but also time to spread out.
Hidden Gem is great for vacations at any time of year with many activities around the area! In the summer, Baldy Mountain is a great hiking destination with one of the best restaurants (Round House) that you can hike or take the gondola to. Stanley is great for Water rafting adventures, camping and horseback riding. During the winter, skiing and snowboarding are most popular activities at Dollar Mountain & Baldy Mountain. Dollar Mountain has a great ski school program for the little ones. Penny Lane is down the street for sledding and Sun Valley Village is growing with new restaurants and shopping. Newly renovated - Sun Valley Lodge is known for their skating rink, bowling alley and spa.
***Please note that pets and service animals are not permitted at this property.***
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1300 square feet
King, King, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Friedman Memorial Airport (SUN)
20 minutes by car
Mountain Views Located just 2 Blocks East of Ketchum Town square, all the best restaurants and bars. A short walk to everything you need. Well appointed and fully stocked kitchen. New HD TV, Cable, Apple TV, WiFi.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Idaho River Journeys- Hop on Idaho’s spectacular Middle Fork of the Salmon River for an exceptional rafting or fly-fishing vacation.
- Sun Valley Stables- Sun Valley’s legendary Western heritage is no better experienced than with a visit to the fabled Sun Valley Stables and Western Horseman’s Center!
- Sun Valley Heli Ski- Steeped in tradition, Sun Valley Heli Ski has set the standard for nearly five decades!
- Bigwood Golf Course- A incredible golf course located just north of Ketchum!
Places of Interest
- Ketchum Arts Festival- If you're in town, stop by for brilliant local music, art, and food!
- Easley Hot Springs- A family friendly hot spring, this is an experience you won't want to miss out on!
- Sawtooth Widlerness Area - Explore a gorgeous national park, filled with trails, over 40 lakes, and a wonderful mix of fir, spruce, and pine trees.
- Sun Valley Center for the Arts - You won't want to miss a show at this incredible venue!
- Fisher Creek Trail - Go for a family bike ride through the breathtaking wilderness of Ketchum.
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet