Marriott's Grand Chateau - Two-Bedroom Residence
Marriott’s Grand Chateau – Two-Bedroom Residence
***Please note these photos are of a typical unit. Individual design and decor may vary.
Marriot’s Grand Chateau, with its casual elegance reminiscent of the timeless estates of Southern France, stands majestically just steps from Las Vegas Boulevard. This luxury two-bedroom residence sits on just about 1250 square feet and features all of the prestigious amenities for a one of a kind retreat in the heart of America’s playground.
This elegantly appointed villa includes separate living and dining spaces, allowing guests to bask in the glow of their own private quarters, while also providing ample space to come together and enjoy each other’s company. The seating area is cozy, with plush surfaces that will be a delight to sink into after a day exploring the city. The fully equipped kitchen rests just off the living room, sure to be a dream come true for any aspiring chef!
Each of the two bedrooms offers lovely king-sized beds, outfitted with crisp, resort-style linens and comfortable duvets to keep you warm at night. You’ll find the bathrooms pristine and spacious, with oversized jetted tubs, and a magnificent, rainforest dual headed shower. For a week, you can be sure this charming villa will surround you with utter sophistication and style.
In addition to incredibly easy access to the city’s finest casinos, shows, and dining options, guests can enjoy the absolutely delightful perks a stay at the Marriott Grand Chateau includes. You’ll have access to a chic, outdoor full-service bar, a sunbathing pool, and state-of-the-art fitness facilities during your stay. If you care to venture a little further from the city, Marriott’s wonderful concierge staff can assist you in planning the ideal day out, or a fantastic evening on the town! Whatever you need, your wishes will be fulfilled!
Experience Las Vegas the way you were meant to – in absolute luxury and glamour!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1250 square feet, 117 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
McCarran International Airport - LAS
10 minutes by car
Views of Las Vegas!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Grand Adventure Tours (10 minute drive) - Take a day trip to the incredible Grand Canyon!
- Lip Smacking Foodie Tours - Enjoy visits to up to five of the most popular restaurants on the strip!
- Las Vegas Walking Tours (15 minute drive) - a two hour guided tour takes you through a colorful journey of the past and present of Las Vegas.
- Red Rock Scooter Tours (10 minute drive) - This tour includes a fun mix of riding, light walking, and learning about the incredible history, nature, and wildlife of Red Rock,
- Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort (40 minute drive) - A wonderful course in the middle of the undisturbed beauty of the southern Nevada desert.
Places of Interest
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area (30 minute drive) - Visitors can admire colorful rock formations on several hiking trails throughout the park.
- High Roller (8 minute drive) - Measuring 520 feet in diameter, the High Roller eclipses both the London Eye and Singapore Flyer.
- The Strip - Explore all the famous hotels and casinos on the incredibly vibrant Las Vegas Strip.
- Hoover Dam Bypass (45 minutes drive) - Visiting this unbelievable structure is a must on your trip to Las Vegas.
- Picasso (10 minute walk) - This restaurant offers French and Spanish cuisine, created by an award-winning chef.
The condo was as described and had great views of the strip. Everything was very clean and comfortable. The location was right in the middle of all the high end hotels. Would definitely recommend.”
Viva Las Vegas!
Great location / easy to get to everything on the strip. Spacious unit, plenty of room and nice to have washer/dryer and two bathrooms. Gym was well equipped too. Overall pleased with our stay. Lots to do in Vegas! ”