London, United Kingdom
Enjoy a stay in this 1,800 square foot, conveniently located property only 20 minutes to central London.
With four bedrooms and the elegant style Wandsworth Home offers, it will be the perfect accommodation for your next London adventure!
When you enter the home, there is a bright, open sitting room with colorful décor in front of a large television and fireplace. This is a great place to relax after exploring all that the area has to offer. The front room also features a full bar area before stepping down into the kitchen.
The beautiful, large kitchen has full floor to ceiling doors covering a wall that leads out to the patio. The natural light floods the room and creates a bright, welcoming space for guests to gather together. The kitchen is fully equipped for guests to prepare meals during their stay and there are three bar stools at the end of the island, creating the perfect breakfast spot.
Guests will prefer to enjoy many of their meals and morning coffee on the spectacular furnished patio off of the kitchen. With a dining area and comfortable seating, this spot can’t be beaten!
The four bedrooms in the home include a King size master bedroom with a large bathroom featuring dual sinks, a soaking tub and walk-in shower. The three guest rooms consist of two Queen size bedrooms and one Full-size bedroom.
Located on a fairly quiet road, the home is just a two-minute walk to bars, shops, and restaurants.
Wandsworth Town Station is a five-minute walk and it’s a fifteen-minute drive by car to Chelsea.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1800 square feet
King, Queen, Full, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Heathrow Airport (LHR)
30 minutes by car Gatwick 30 mins by train
Activities of Interest
- The Royal Court -This writer's theatre is a leading force in world theatre for cultivating writers – undiscovered, emerging and established.
- Cadogan Hall - Come see world class music concerts at this splendid venue.
- Saatchi Gallery - Enjoy viewing inspiring, contemporary art.
- Chelsea Physic Garden - This is London's oldest botanic garden. This is a calm oasis in the middle of London, with rare plants, glasshouses and rock gardens to be discovered.
- Portobello Road in Notting Hill - Here you can find antiques, fashion, fresh and cooked food and many more interesting things.
- Queens and Wimbledon Tennis Tournaments - If you're in town for either event, enjoy world-class tennis matches.
Places of Interest
- King's Road Shops - King's Road is one of London most affluent and fashionable neighbourhoods full of an amazing boutiques, designer shops restaurants and coffee bars.
- Lots Road - Lots Road is home to a whole host of top-end antiques dealers and auction houses. You can find some real gems there.
- Chelsea Football Club - Tickets to see the team play can be hard to come by, but the stadium is open to tours, where you can see the changing rooms, the pitch and the well-stocked trophy cabinet.
- Electric Cinema in Notting Hill - This is one of London’s oldest cinemas and definitely the most romantic. You can enjoy luxurious leather armchairs, footstools, lush cashmere blankets and waiter service delivering cocktails to your chair.
- Buckingham Palace - The home of the royal family is just a short, car ride away!
I’ve probably been to London 40+ times in my life but never new of this quite little spot called Wandsworth. It’s very near the River and super easy to pop over to central london. My favorite spot near bye is a street called Old York Road. Great coffee bars, & restaurants & even grocery store. As for our accommodations I can’t say enough on how special of a place Jane house on Fullerton road SW18. The house is like staying at the residence suite at St. Regis. We had an amazing amazing time and looking forward to another stay very soon. 5 Star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Multiple TVs
- Wireless Internet