London, United Kingdom
With four bedrooms and a stunning location, this beautifully terraced home provide a quintessential London experience! Situated on 1800 square feet by Old York Road, you’ll have great access to cute cafes, delicious restaurants, and the train station, making it easy to get to Waterloo and Central London.
When you enter the house, you’ll find yourself in a funky, uniquely-styled living room, complete with a bespoke designer sofa corner and surrounded by an eclectic collection of art. Each piece of furniture is brilliantly colored and adds a different flavor to the space – there’s something for everyone! The kitchen is fully outfitted with sophisticated amenities and appliances, including a coffee machine for your morning java. A large, cooking island with a white marble top serves as the dining area. After dinner, you can head outside to the beautifully landscaped garden, equipped with a weatherproof rattan sofa set that’s great for an evening glass of wine.
With four spacious bedrooms, each as comfortable as the next, you won’t know which one to pick! The luxurious master comes with a super king-sized bed and an exquisite en-suite bathroom. On the very top floor, you’ll find another large bedroom with another king. Two smaller bedrooms each come with a double bed, perfect for kids!
Old York Road is only a couple minutes’ walk away from shops, a deli, supermarket, cafes, and plenty of amazing restaurants. The train station is close by as well, ready to take you into Central London to see all the famous sites! London has something for everyone, whether you be a history lover, art enthusiast, or foodie! While the excitement of the city is palpable and intoxicating, you’ll love coming back to this charming and serene retreat.
Conveniently located just a short drive from Heathrow (30 min), Gatwick (45 min), and Stansted (70 min) airports this home is perfect for families and friends, offering an incredibly luxurious experience in London!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1800 square feet
King, King, Queen, and Full
6 guests maximum
Heathrow Airport (LHR), Gatwick Airport (LGW), London Stansted Airport (STN)
30 minutes by car (LHR), 1 hour by car (LGW), 1.5 hours by car (STN)
Activities of Interest
- The Royal Court (30 minute train) -This writer's theatre is a leading force in world theatre for cultivating writers – undiscovered, emerging and established.
- Cadogan Hall (35 minute train) - Come see world class music concerts at this splendid venue.
- Saatchi Gallery (30 minute train) - Enjoy viewing inspiring, contemporary art.
- Chelsea Physic Garden (25 minute train) - This is London's oldest botanic garden. This is a calm oasis in the middle of London, with rare plants, glasshouses and rock gardens to be discovered.
- Portobello Road in Notting Hill (40 minute train) - Here you can find antiques, fashion, fresh and cooked food and many more interesting things.
- Wimbledon Tennis Tournaments (35 minute train) - If you're in town, enjoy this world-class tennis match!
Places of Interest
- King's Road Shops (25 minute train) - King's Road is one of London most affluent and fashionable neighbourhoods full of an amazing boutiques, designer shops restaurants and coffee bars.
- Lots Road (20 minute train) - Lots Road is home to a whole host of top-end antiques dealers and auction houses. You can find some real gems there.
- Chelsea Football Club (15 minute train) - Tickets to see the team play can be hard to come by, but the stadium is open to tours, where you can see the changing rooms, the pitch and the well-stocked trophy cabinet.
- Electric Cinema (40 minute train) - This is one of London’s oldest cinemas and definitely the most romantic. You can enjoy luxurious leather armchairs, footstools, lush cashmere blankets and waiter service delivering cocktails to your chair.
- Buckingham Palace (35 minute train) - The home of the royal family is just a short, car ride away!
I’ve probably been to London 40+ times in my life but never new of this quite little spot called Wandsworth. It’s very near the River and super easy to pop over to central london. My favorite spot near bye is a street called Old York Road. Great coffee bars, & restaurants & even grocery store. As for our accommodations I can’t say enough on how special of a place Jane house on Fullerton road SW18. The house is like staying at the residence suite at St. Regis. We had an amazing amazing time and looking forward to another stay very soon. 5 Star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Multiple TVs
- Wireless Internet