The River House
The River House
Enter into a rustic retreat like no other at this gorgeous, three-bedroom log home. Situated on 4200 square feet directly on the banks of the Blue River, this lovely home offers an exclusive location and caters directly to the elite Breckenridge guest, offering great proximity to the best ski destinations and the very best luxuries and amenities the town has to offer.
Very few homes in Breckenridge offer such a prime location directly on the rushing waters of the Blue River! Along with its superb location, the interiors of this home don't disappoint! This luxurious cabin property offers sleek and shining hardwood floors all the way through the home. In addition, you’ll find exposed wood beams running across the ceiling and a massive stone fireplace in the living room. Each of these earthy elements combines to accentuate the mountain essence of the home, creating a serene and restful environment. As you lounge on the plush leather seating, enjoy sweeping vistas of the dramatic scenery outside through massive windows, simultaneously allowing soft natural light to flood the space. In the evenings when you’re sipping on a cool glass of wine after a long day on the slopes you’ll enjoy the rustic elegance of the décor. The River House's design features amazing views of the Breckenridge ski mountain from the main floor living room.
The living room extends into the kitchen and dining room, both of which also offer polished wood finishes. A center island doubles as a breakfast bar, perfect for a steaming cup of coffee in the morning. The kitchen offers gourmet appliances, and two dining rooms are available when it’s time to eat. Enjoy casual lunches in the sunny nook that rests just off the living room, or gather around the formal dining table together, offering plenty of seating for everyone. There's also an outdoor deck and dining table for six for alfresco dining. After dinner or after a long day on the slopes, sink into the rejuvenating waters of your very own hot tub and let your body relax as you enjoy incredible views!
Each of the three bedrooms offers a majestic mountain design, inspired by the natural beauty of Breckenridge. Each of the bedrooms is a luxurious suite, featuring king-sized beds and en-suite bathrooms for ultimate privacy. Before heading to bed, step out to the wooden deck for a quick nightcap, and enjoy the sound of the rushing river as the sun sets behind the mountains.
No matter the season, Breckenridge provides year-round entertainment for you to enjoy. With this mountain oasis, you’ll be right on the Blue River, close to world-class skiing, and close to town all at the same time. Breckenridge Ski Resort is just an eight-minute drive away, providing you with outstanding service as well as incredible peaks and ski conditions. Outdoorsmen will love the incredibly scenic hiking trails in the area, including the famed McCullough Gulch. Main Street is only a few minutes away and offers access to boutique shops, art galleries, and fine dining. Enjoy a trip to the Breckenridge Distillery, or find a table at one of the many mountain-view restaurants in town and settle in for a delicious meal.
Those who enjoy the finer things in life will love the peaceful elegance exuded by this luxurious log home!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4200 square feet
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN), Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
2 hours by car (DEN), 1 hour and 25 minutes by car (EGE)
Views of Blue River, and magnificent views of Peak 9 at the Breckenridge Ski Resort from the living room.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Breckenridge Ski Resort (8 minutes) - Featuring incredible ski conditions, Breckenridge offers some of the best peaks in the nation.
- Carter Park (6 minutes) - The best sledding in town is found at Carter Park, and when the snow melts you'll find hiking trails, a baseball diamond, and tennis courts!
- Boreas Pass Road (4 minutes) -Boreas Pass offers unsurpassed views of the Blue Valley and Tenmile Range.
- McCullough Gulch Trailhead (22 minutes) - For more experienced hikers, this scenic trail offers several waterfalls and a gorgeous lake for you to enjoy.
- Backstage Theater (5 minutes) - This beloved local theater company offer the quality one would expect from a Broadway show!
Places of Interest
- Main Street (3 minutes) - This charming central street offers boutique shops, art galleries, and fine dining.
- Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Preserve (7 minutes) - This nature reserve features picturesque trails with the chance to view native wildlife.
- Stephen C. West Ice Arena (10 minutes) - Enjoy a fun-filled day of ice skating!
- Breckenridge Distillery (10 minutes) - This craft distillery offers a rustic tasting room and a stylish dining room.
- Continental Divide Winery (2 minutes) - Stop in for a wine tasting, or schedule a wine blending experience, and play winemaker yourself!
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo