Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Paamul Hotel & Cabanas (HS)
Paamul Hotel & Cabanas (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BIDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Paamul Hotel & Cabanas offer a beautiful combination of nature and comfort to give you a unique and unforgettable vacation full of tranquility. Nestled into the bay against turquoise sea and white sand beaches just 10 miles south of Playa del Carmen, this hidden treasure has remained a pristine tropical paradise over the course of time.
Each exquisite room provides a place to rest and enjoy the harmony of nature, only steps away from the beach. Light colors and natural lighting fill the room to accent the canopies and decor. Air conditioning, private bathroom, and cable TV give you all the comforts of a home away from home.
At Paamul, you can satisfy your hunger at the delicious beachfront restaurant where traditional Yucatan spices are fused with Caribbean and Brazilian cuisine with more than 40 years of tradition and unique flavors. You'll also find the Scuba-Mex dive shop to help you dive in and explore the amazing coral reefs this area offers!
Take your amazing journey to PaaMul now!
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Cancun International Airport (CUN)
1 hour by car
Beautiful ocean views of the Caribbean Sea
Activities of Interest
- Cenote Experience - Explore the beauty and mystery of the multiple cenotes and coral reefs in the Riviera Maya.
- Xplor Park - One of the best adventure parks in the area, this park is a great place to go zip lining, explore the caves, and so much more!
- Exotik Mayan Tours - Offering personalized mixtures of every Mayan adventure you could think of, this tour company offers you the ability to uncover Mayan ruins, see the city, and explore the caves all in one day!
- Delphinus Riviera Maya - Surrounded by gorgeous, topical greenery, this experience offers a natural environment in which to swim with the dolphins!
- Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya - This stunning, 72 par golf course is located just steps away from the bustling energy of 5th Avenue!
Places of Interest
- 5th Avenue "Quinta" - Running parallel to the beach, this pedestrian street offers shops, restaurants, and a ton of exciting nightlife!
- Rio Secreto - Very few places on earth boast the perfect conditions to witness the beauty of an underground river, so don't miss out on this amazing sight!
- Mayan Ruins - Visit these historic and mystical sites in Tulum and Chichen Itza.
- Parque Los Fundadores - This gorgeous park is an excellent place for a photo op, complete with an intricately designed sculpture, and breathtaking vistas of the Caribbean.
- Oh Lala! - Welcome to a dining experience where you're treated like an old friend, invited into a cozy and charming atmosphere to enjoy scrumptious dishes!
Not what it looks like.
Well I have to say that this stay was a bit on the disappointing side. I truly feel that if it had been described the way it actually was, we would not have had high expectations and had to relocate to a different hotel. Room was very clean upon arrival but the wifi is close to nonexistent, the onsite restaurant closes at 7pm, there was not one single dresser or drawer to put clothes away into...literally living out of the suitcase, 2 coffee mugs in kitchenette and cheap coffee but nothing to put into it. Our AC didn't work and when we told the front desk, that is only there during the early day, they said they fixed but it wasn't and being on a ground floor, we did not feel comfortable keeping the sliders open. The wifi in rooms did not work at all. Unfortunately, I had to work so this was important so I sat next to the front office on the concrete doing emails and was told by the security guard that I was not allowed to do that therefore we decided to leave and stay in a comfortable space. We were able to stay in a gorgeous hotel for literally a tad bit more than the admin fee on this. Will not be back for a visit here. ”
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet