Luxury Residence at Miramar Beach
Luxury Residence at Miramar Beach
This incredible four-bedroom beachfront residence rests on 2600 square feet of utter luxury on some of the most coveted coastline in all of Manzanillo. With breathtaking vistas of the magnificent Sierra Madre Mountains as well as the glittering blue waters of the Pacific, you’ll spend your week in paradise staring out on picturesque coastal scenes and enjoying premium luxury at this spectacular home, located within the stunning gated community of Club Santiago.
Every surface in your spacious getaway home is pristine and spotless, so when sunlight streams in through the sliding glass door that leads to the balcony it glances around the room and fills every space with a soft natural glow. Stylish, chic furnishings fill the living room, all boasting a spotless white that’s offset by the vivid paintings and flowers that decorate the residence. The living room extends through the dining room into the roomy kitchen, outfitted with state of the art appliances and plenty of room to whip up a delicious meal. After dinner, spend warm, summer evenings on your private balcony enjoying the colorful glow of the sunset.
Choose from one of four commodious bedrooms, each with luxurious linens and bedding that will soothe you and allow you to relax as the sound of crashing waves swiftly lulls you to sleep. The master bedroom offers an expansive, king-sized bed and allows access to a lovely private balcony, perfect for a private nightcap before calling it a day. The next bedroom also offers a king-sized bed and its own balcony, and the third and fourth bedrooms offer two queen-sized beds and two twin-sized beds respectively.
The Miramar Condominium is nestled within one of the most exclusive gated communities in all of Manzanillo. With only 24 units in the entire complex, you’ll find plenty of privacy in this tranquil paradise, often times finding the pool and beach virtually untouched. When you venture outside of your tropical paradise, spend days wandering through the old town, featuring an atmosphere filled with culture and history. If you’re looking for a little adventure, there’s plenty of thrilling activities in Manzanillo to keep you entertained, including scuba diving, sportfishing, and even hiking around volcanoes! As the sun goes down, stroll along the boardwalk, featuring scenic vistas of the Pacific, and then settle in for an authentic dinner, featuring freshly caught seafood and local flavors.
With miles of golden beaches and plenty of beauty to uncover, Manzanillo offers a natural paradise beyond your wildest dreams!
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2600 square feet, 242 square meters
King, King, 2x Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Playa de Oro International Airport - ZLO
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Guests can coordinate daily cleaning service directly with the host member.
Activities of Interest
- Aquatic Sports and Adventures - Discover the depths of the sea on an amazing scuba diving excursion!
- Discover Manzanillo Sportfishing - Cast a line out on the high seas with this amazing sportfishing company!
- Manzanillo Adventure Tours - These tours range from kayaking through beautiful waterways to getting up and close with active volcanoes!
- Isla Navidad Golf Courses - This sensational golf course is set amongst towering sand dunes and offers breathtaking ocean views.
Places of Interest
- Barra Navidad - This charming coastal town offers delicious beachfront bars, and plenty of shops and coastline to explore.
- Playa Miramar - This long stretch of beach offers pristine white sands and crystalline turquoise waters.
- El Centro - Explore the lively streets of the city center of Manzanillo.
- Malecon - This extensive boardwalk offers scenic vistas of town and the shimmering waters of the ocean.
- Pacifica Del Mar - Grab a cocktail and gaze out over spectacular views as you enjoy dishes that draw inspiration from an array of cuisines.
Miramar Beach Condos
Spacious 4 bedroom condo, only sorry that the 4 children could not come and join us. Excellent view, panaroma of Miramar bay, and close to restaurants, and the condo food service by the pool. Quiet and relaxing.”
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet