Contemporary Lake Norman Escape
Denver, North Carolina
Contemporary Lake Norman Escape
This masterpiece of a home rests directly on the sparkling waters of Lake Norman, offering a gorgeous retreat like you’ve never seen before! Boasting a magnificent 3540 square feet and seven spacious bedrooms, the stunning exterior design imposes a sense of majesty on the lake, giving you and your guests a taste of luxury and extravagance in the otherwise rustic and serene lakefront setting.
As you enter through the stately front doors, you’ll arrive in a spacious and bright foyer. Walk past the grand staircase and you’ll find yourself in the expansive main living space, easily encompassing the living room and kitchen area. The minimalist design is compromised almost exclusively of black, white, and gray hues, creating a sense of modernity and advancement in this idyllic location. Enjoy the contemporary feel while also enjoying the natural light that fills the space and gazing out at the lush foliage through numerous large windows.
The open floor plan of the main living areas creates the perfect layout for entertaining, allowing for a seamless flow between working in the kitchen and lounging on the sleek sofa in front of a roaring fire with a glass of wine. The kitchen is incredibly gourmet, with state of the art appliances and a massive center island that doubles as a breakfast bar, resting under three delicate chandeliers. Each countertop is spotless, allowing for ample meal preparation as you whip up something delicious! When dinner is served, the dining room offers a strikingly elegant ambiance, complete with a dark, wooden dining table with plenty of seating for everyone.
Each of the seven bedrooms is spread throughout the home, offering seclusion and intimacy when it’s time to retreat for the night. The master bedroom is located on the top floor, complete with a lavish king-sized bed and spectacular his and hers bathroom, providing dual vanities and separate spaces, then coming together to share a soaking tub and spacious, walk-in shower. The next two bedrooms also offer king-sized beds, and the next three have equally comfortable queen-sized beds. The final bedroom is a cozy bunk room, perfect for kids! Each room has the same minimalist, sleek design as the main living quarters, and offers crisp, premium linens and deluxe bedding for you to enjoy,
If you’re looking for more entertainment to enjoy, the basement level offers a pool table that’s perfect for a rainy day indoors. Right next to the pool table, you’ll find a wet bar so you can mix up a few cocktails while engaging in a bit of friendly competition. If you’re looking to get a workout in during your stay, you’ll have access to a personal fitness room, as well as a steam room for some relaxation afterward.
On hot sunny days, refresh yourself by taking a swim in the cool waters of your personal swimming pool, complete with a spacious attached hot tub. There are plenty of lounge chairs available, perfect for basking in the sunshine as you indulge in a quick afternoon nap. For a casual meal, take advantage of the state of the art grill and outdoor dining area, resting peacefully underneath a shaded awning. This idyllic home is situated directly on the water, meaning you’ll have ample opportunity to enjoy the lake and the water-based activities that it allows! Spend your time fishing off the dock or making waves as you dive into the cool waters.
In addition to lakefront luxury, the Lake Norman area is ripe with culture and fun community events to enjoy. Plenty of hiking trails surround the area, perfect for an outdoor adventure with the family. Woodmill Winery offers access to some of the best wines in the area, and golfers will love the proximity to championship courses. The town of Davidson is close by, offering plenty of chances to view local art or go antiquing, and when it comes to dining, delectable eateries and waterfront views abound!
For a lake vacation like no other, let this Lake Norman home be your luxurious escape!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 6 baths, 3540 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
14 guests maximum
Charlotte Douglas International Airport - CLT
40 minutes by car
Views of Lake Norman!
Activities of Interest
- Westport Golf Club (8 minute drive) - With an incredibly green layout, this gorgeous course offers quite the challenge!
- Fishing With Gus (20 minute drive) - Professional and novice anglers alike will love an afternoon out on the water with Captain Gus!
- Lake Norman Yacht Charter (40 minute drive) - A luxurious afternoon afloat on Lake Norman is the perfect way to cap off a lovely trip!
- The Pit Indoor Kart Racing (35 minute drive) - Providing excitement for any age group, you'll get a thrill racing around the track!
Places of Interest
- Rock Springs Nature Preserve (10 minute drive) - Along with leisurely trails to hike, Rock Springs also offers a playground, an outdoor amphitheater and a wildlife viewing center.
- Woodmill Winery (50 minute drive) - Offering some of the best wines in the world, this beloved winery is the perfect place to visit with family and friends.
- Beatty's Ford Park (10 minute drive) - This hidden gem is a great spot for the whole family, featuring a splash pad, a playground, and a disc golf course.
- The Lazy 5 Ranch (50 minute drive) - This amazing zoo features domestic and exotic animals alike, and is a wonderful place to spend the day.
- Mickey and Mooch (30 minute drive) - Featuring a vibrant patio outside, this lively restaurant offers delicious steaks and a stylish atmosphere.
This house was amazing! All of the amenities you can imagine. It was the perfect week!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility