Santosha offers a unique blend of wooded seclusion and premier luxury, situated on 5800 square feet in Atlanta’s exclusive Buckhead neighborhood. Featuring four bedrooms, its own relaxing yoga studio, and boasting a sleek, contemporary style, this home is the perfect, peaceful spot from which to explore the thriving and energetic city of Atlanta!
Representative of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Prairie style of architecture, this contemporary gem is a marvel, effortlessly combining rustic and natural serenity with modern luxuries. With lower and upper-level living areas, the home features cathedral-like ceilings that span both floors, creating a massive floor plan that provides plenty of space. The downstairs living room offers sleek furniture that centers around a giant flat screen television, perfect for a casual movie night, while the upstairs living room centers around a grand fireplace, constructed from earthy stone and wooden materials, and creating a warm and inviting place to gather as the day winds to a close. Clerestory windows can be found spanning both floors, allowing plenty of natural light to flood the space, glittering off the delicate and shimmering chandelier hanging from the ceiling.
From the upstairs living room, make your way into the state of the art kitchen, straight out of a master chef’s dream! You’ll love the elegant, black walnut cabinetry and the sleek, pristine surfaces, perfect for whipping up delicious meals. Gourmet appliances will ensure that all of your meals are cooked to perfection, and dinner can be enjoyed at the elegant indoor dining table or alfresco as you enjoy the warm summer breeze.
The master bedroom at this home combines a minimalist black and white design with sleek furnishings to create a soothing and delightful nighttime retreat. A lavish king-sized bed faces massive glass windows, allowing for incredible views of the lush forest all day long. The open floor plan of the master extends into an en-suite bathroom, featuring a large soaking tub that overlooks peaceful scenery, creating the perfect spot for a bit of rest and relaxation. Each of the other three bedrooms offers queen-sized beds, and exude the same posh and chic style of décor as the master.
Santosha features a large infinity pool that drops off into a beautiful wooded area and private, fenced-in trail. After a round of golf or a morning spent in the city, take a refreshing afternoon dip in the pool, let off some steam in the sauna, or enjoy a glass of wine in the rejuvenating waters of the hot tub. As the sun goes down, refill your drink and gather around the massive, stone outdoor fireplace as you reminisce on the day. The most unique part of this property is the separate getaway that functions as the property’s in-home yoga studio, where you can indulge in a bit of your own practice.
Just minutes away from Buckhead and Atlanta, this home provides the perfect proximity for exploring the city but still allows for tranquility and seclusion. Enjoy time in the big city, and peruse your way through Atlanta and Buckhead’s many upscale shops, five-star restaurants, and cultural hubs. Art and history buffs will love the number of galleries and museums found downtown, detailing Atlanta’s important role in numerous cultural and artistic movements. Chastain Park Golf Course is minutes away from your front door and considered one of the best public courses in Atlanta, perfect for golfers of all abilities. If you’re looking for something a bit more natural, explore the wineries on the Dahlonega Wine Trail or head to the Chattahoochee for a bit of fun in the sun!
This peaceful getaway is perfect for a trip to the big city, offering serenity and seclusion in the midst of excitement!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5800 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport - ATL
35 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Dahlonega Wine Trail (1 hour) - A jewel in north Georgia, the rolling landscape of Dahlonega offers the highest concentration of delicious wineries in the state.
- Chastain Park Golf Course (7 minutes) - Rated as Atlanta's top public golf course, Chastain offers a scenic views of the Buckhead skyline set against rolling hills.
- Yoga | Meditation Studio - Santosha offers its own yoga studio right in the comfort of your own home!
- Whitewater River and Trails (5 minutes) - Whether you're hiking or rafting, this is the perfect place for some outdoor adventure in the city.
- SweetWater Brewing Company (15 minutes) - Boasting a lively and animated atmosphere, Sweetwater is the known beer in the state of Georgia, and its brewery is the perfect spot to sip on delicious brews while listening to live music.
Places of Interest
- Atlanta History Center (15 minutes) - If you're looking to learn everything possible about the rich culture of the history of Atlanta, you've come to the right place!
- Centennial Olympic Park (20 minutes) - Stroll through lush gardens right in the middle of downtown, or explore the George Aquarium, the World of Coke, and so much more.
- Downtown Buckhead (10 minutes) - The chic and stylish city of Buckhead has upscale shopping and plenty of fine dining to enjoy.
- Fox Theater (20 minutes) - Enjoy a broadway style show downtown at the fantastic Fox Theater!
- Southern Art and Bourbon Bar (15 minutes) - This classy, Southern supper house offers delicious Southern classics, including braised pork belly and shrimp and grits, right in the middle of downtown Buckhead.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility