Palm Springs, California
Experience the ultimate desert oasis at this incredible getaway home in Palm Springs! This idyllic, five-bedroom home features excellent and luxurious touches, with a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living that stretches over 2660 square feet. Picture-perfect vistas greet you at every corner, and the adventure and excitement that a trip to Palm Springs offers are just minutes from your doorstep.
The interiors of this gorgeous home feature a sleek and modern design, with mid-century furnishings and a pristine design. Vibrant green hues decorate an otherwise white base in the living room, creating the feeling of a true oasis in the desert and presenting a relaxing place to settle in with a cool glass of wine at the end of the day. Gather around the gas fireplace as you watch your favorite movie on the 55-inch television in the family room, and delight in the abundance of natural light that flows in through expansive glass windows.
The stunning, dark hardwood floors extend from the living areas into the state of the art kitchen, where you’ll find pristine white countertops that present plenty of space for preparing delicious meals. Gourmet appliances are at your disposal to ensure that everything is cooked to perfection! Spend mornings with a hot cup of coffee at the breakfast bar, and take family dinners at the divine dining table with seating enough for eight.
Each of the five bedrooms is decorated with unique designs that keep in tune with the sleek, yet comfortable, desert style of the rest of the home. Featuring neutral bases with bright pops of yellow, red, blue, and green, each room offers a soothing retreat to rest your head at night. Two of the bedrooms have king-sized beds, two have queen-sized beds, and one offers two twins. Each bathroom is impeccable, white and pristine and perfect for preparing for the day.
The striking backyard welcomes you with a lush green oasis and to offer respite from the desert heat. Surrounded by mature bougainvillea and jasmine plants, you’ll find seclusion and privacy while you and your guests relax, swim, and play. The saltwater swimming pool is a great place for a refreshing swim and features an eight-person spa. There is a barbecue grill and covered patio with alfresco seating, perfect for a casual, poolside lunch. In the evenings, gather around the fire pit with a cocktail or a glass of wine and enjoy the magnificent colors of a desert sunset.
Just a short distance away from downtown Palm Springs, this gorgeous home is the perfect getaway for exploring the city and the incredible natural wonders that surround you. Palm Springs has always been a playground for Hollywood’s elite, and now you can make it your own! Explore your way through the city’s diverse foodie scene and high-end shops as you enjoy the warm and sunny weather. The town plays host to an incredible selection of desert golf courses and is close to the likes of Joshua Tree National Park, Tahquitz Canyon, and so much more, presenting the opportunity for plenty of outdoor adventure.
Delight in the vibrant sunshine and spirit of Palm Springs!
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
King, 2x Twin, Queen, Queen, and King
10 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport - PSP
5 minutes by car
Desert and neighborhood views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
During cooler months (September - June), the pool and jacuzzi can be heated for $75 per day.
Activities of Interest
- Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival (30 minutes) -
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway (15 minutes) - Once you reach the top of the San Jacinto Mountains, you can hike, snowshoe, or ski before heading back down.
- Palm Springs Art Museum (10 minutes) - Peruse through this museum's beautiful collection of works, including those from the likes of Andy Warhol and Marc Chagall.
- Desert Adventures (25 minutes) - This eco-tourism company offers a variety of tours, from thrilling jeep rides to hiking through stunning scenery!
- Indian Canyons Golf Resort (15 minutes) - Set on 550 acres in the Agua Caliente Indian Reservation, this stunning course was once a favorite of the likes of Frank Sinatra and Bob Hope.
Places of Interest
- Joshua Tree National Park (45 minutes) - From Hidden Valley to the Cholla Cactus Garden, Joshua Tree features many a stunning hike and scenic drive.
- The Living Desert (30 minutes) - Part zoo and part botanical garden, the Living Desert offers gorgeous views and an extraordinary range of wildlife.
- Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway (10 minutes) - Tour Elvis and Priscilla's honeymoon haunt!
- Tahquitz Canyon (15 minutes) - For striking scenery and a close look at Native American history and culture, check out the Agua Caliente tribe's Tahquitz Canyon.
- Birba (7 minutes) - This stylish, California-Italian eatery features creative, Neapolitan pizzas that will make your mouth water.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet