Perfectly situated on 1200 square feet in sunny Sausalito, this lovely two-bedroom residence is the perfect home base from which to explore the city! Brimming with character and charm, this home sits close to the water and is walking distance from plenty of amazing attractions.
Enter through the ornately decorated door to find yourself in a delightful abode, outfitted with sleek hardwood floors and an eclectic collection of decoration and art. The kitchen and dining room are on the lower level, with modern appliances to help you whip up delicious meals when necessary. Enjoy your meals at the lovely wooden dining table, surrounded by elegant décor.
Each of the two bedrooms features premium linens and bedding, sure to relax you after a day of exploring the city. The master bedroom features a charming sitting room just off the entrance to the bedroom. Enter the master through a stately ornate entrance built for royalty, and enjoy drifting off to sleep in the stunning king-sized bed. The next bedroom offers an equally comfortable twin-sized bed. If you require extra sleeping space, a full-sized Murphy bed can be found in a third room that serves as a restful meditation/yoga space.
Sausalito is jam-packed with plenty of activities for you and your guests to enjoy. Famous for the colorful houseboats that populate the bay, this seaside town features unbelievable scenery, a laid-back atmosphere, and plenty of gorgeous weather. Spend your days strolling down the Bridgeway, just a short walk from your house, and sampling numerous shops and restaurants along the way. Museums abound in the area, with everything from science centers to art galleries. San Francisco is just 25 minutes away, with plenty of parks, culture, and historic importance to uncover.
Spend your next trip to the Bay Area in style at this enchanting home!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1200 square feet
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport - SFO
40 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- The Scenic Walk Along Bridgeway - For stunning views of the water, take this leisurely hike along the shore.
- Sausalito Art Festival (8 minute walk) - Every Labor Day, art takes to the streets for this famous outdoor festival!
- Bay Area Discovery Museum (10 minutes) - Families with kids will love the curious nature and interesting exhibits of this museum.
- Marine Mammal Center (15 minutes) - To learn more about marine mammals and amazing conservation efforts, head to this incredible science center.
- Gallery 111 Art Studios (5 minutes) - Peruse through amazing works by local artists.
Places of Interest
- Bridgeway (5 minute walk) - Explore the numerous restaurants, shops, and galleries along the Bridgeway.
- Plaza Viña del Mar (7 minutes) - Named for the park in Sausalito's sister city in Chile, this beautiful park feels more like a Spanish colonial plaza.
- Golden Gate National Parks - Whether its Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, or Fort Baker, the national parks in the bay area are plentiful.
- San Francisco (25 minutes) - Just a quick drive away, explore the vibrant city of San Francisco.
- Avatar's (5 minute walk) - Evenly split between authentic Mexican and Indian cuisine, enjoy delicious enchiladas, samosas, and more!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet