Blue Mountain Beach Among the Dunes - 30A
Blue Mountain Beach Among the Dunes
This fantastic two-bedroom cottage is filled with rustic charm, situated on 1250 square feet just south of scenic Highway 30A in the wonderful neighborhood of Old Florida Cottages. Brick paved pedestrian paths and white picket fences serve as an enchanting backdrop to gorgeous, tropical landscaping and shady palm trees that line the serene streets. Just a short walk from the beach, delicious seafood, and wonderful shopping, this charming home truly does feel like paradise!
With beach-inspired décor and a bright, spacious living space, the interiors of this magnificent home will delight you immensely. A clean white base is featured in the open-concept floor plan, populated with soft blues and green hues that offers a soothing ambiance. The living room, kitchen, and dining area all found on the main floor and blend seamlessly from one room to the next, creating a wonderful space for entertaining. You’ll love lounging on the plush sofa for a movie night after a day at the beach, or whipping up a delicious meal in the well-equipped kitchen. The breakfast bar makes the perfect spot to make your morning coffee or evening glass of wine, or you can head up to the private balcony to enjoy the striking colors of the sunrise or sunset!
Your lovely oasis features two gorgeous bedrooms, one master with a king-sized bed and a guest bedroom with a queen. Each bedroom offers a personal television and access to a private balcony, perfect for a little alone time or a nightcap before bed. Each bed is outfitted with superb linens and bedding, sure to lull you straight to sleep.
During your stay in this charming cottage, you’ll have access to all the wonderful adventures and relaxation that a trip to 30A provides. With the beach just a short stroll away and a heated neighborhood pool across the street, you’ll have no shortage of water activities at your fingertips! Gulf Place is a short walk away as well, with plenty of upscale shopping and alfresco dining. Enjoy live music at the famous La Playa, or have a delicious breakfast at the Perfect Pig or Sunrise Coffee Shop. Goatfeathers is within walking distance of your home, offering some of the best and freshest seafood around. The charming coastal towns of 30A, such as Seaside, Grayton Beach, Watercolor, and more are just a short drive or bike ride away, making it easy to explore all the aspects that make this amazing stretch of highway so unique!
A peaceful beach getaway the likes of which you can only imagine awaits you in Blue Mountain Beach!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1250 square feet, 117 square meters
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP
50 minutes by car
Views of Blue Mountain Beach!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Silver Sands Factory Outlet Mall (20 minutes) - Peruse through upscale shops!
- Santa Rosa Golf and Beach Club (10 minutes) - Complete with a beautiful beach club and dining area, this golf course offers a challenge for even the most experienced golfers.
- Arnett's Gulfside Trail Rides (5 minutes) - Enjoy a serene, relaxed horseback ride through stunning scenery.
- Santa Rosa Charters LLC (10 minutes) - This family-owned charter service offers a great way to explore the waters around Santa Rosa Beach and hopefully catch a big one!
- Big Daddy's Bike Shop (4 minutes) - Rent a bike for your trip, making it easy to explore all the coastal towns that lie along 30A.
Places of Interest
- Goatfeathers (3 minute walk) - This casual and laidback eatery offers delicious and fresh seafood!
- Gulf Place Town Center (15 minute walk) - Enjoy dining, shopping, and clear, beautiful views of turquoise water!
- Seaside (15 minutes) - This charming coastal town has plenty of shops, restaurants, and beachfront miles to explore.
- The Red Bar (10 minutes) - Enjoy funky jazz as you sip on cocktails and dine on incredible seafood.
- Baytowne Wharf (20 minutes) - Featuring an array of dining and nightlife choices, Baytowne Wharf is great for a night out on the town.