Saint Simons Island, Georgia
Frederica Golf Club - Four Bedroom Luxury Cottages
Frederica Golf Club - Four Bedroom Luxury Cottages
From the moment you enter the gate at Frederica, your line of sight is filled with gorgeous vistas of natural pine forest, stately live oaks, and the very pinnacle of beautiful golf courses. This majestic setting serves as the backdrop for five four-bedroom, 2800 square foot luxury golf cottages, constructed and furnished with unsurpassed quality and offering wonderful proximity to the Frederica Golf Clubhouse and the rest of St. Simons.
Each of the five cottages features bright and open living spaces, reclaimed beam ceilings and floors, and richly appointed details that you’ll adore. The spacious open floor plan stretches effortlessly between the living room, dining room, and kitchen, creating the perfect layout for entertaining guests. Each piece of décor reflects a different facet of the Frederica community: golf, equestrian, Lowcountry, and beachside elegance are all reflected, each with a unique appeal.
The plush and inviting furniture of the living room seamlessly transitions into the generously sized kitchen, with each cottage offering a gourmet space that will delight even the most masterful of chefs. Each kitchen features custom cabinetry and state of the art appliances, sure to help you cook every meal to perfection! After dinner, head to the screened-in terrace and gather around the outdoor fireplace, enjoying the last remnants of daylight as the sun sinks low in the sky.
Each luxury cottage features four exquisite king bedrooms with private baths, each decorated with superb taste. You'll love heading back to your stunning nightly retreat after a long day of championship golf!
The nearly 3000-acre Frederica community sets the stage for carefree living, offering days brimming with outdoor luxury, beauty, and most importantly, golf. Designed by Tom Fazio, this course is characterized by rolling hills, massive oak trees, and natural finery, giving players a unique experience on each and every hole. After a round of golf, the Frederica Clubhouse serves as the elegant social center of the community, where guests can enjoy fine dining and a glass of wine or cocktail. The Clubhouse also provides access to men’s and women’s locker rooms, both providing quality amenities such as steam rooms and well-furnished vanities to freshen up after a round.
In addition to golf, Frederica offers the chance to experience plenty of outdoor entertainment. Frederica's 450 acres of interconnected lakes create the largest freshwater lake in Coastal Georgia. The Frederica Boathouse gives guests access to boats and canoes, perfect for a sunset cocktail cruise or casting a line. Adjacent to the boathouse, you’ll find the fitness center and outdoor swimming pool, complete with a large and spacious deck to lounge on. If you’re a tennis lover, make sure you take advantage of the state of the art Har-Tru courts for a game or two. Spend an afternoon at the Stables at Frederica for a leisurely horseback ride, with more than 60 acres of land to explore.
The incredible quality of life offered by Frederica is only enhanced by the magical surroundings. St. Simons offers a network of interconnected paths, perfect for walking or biking to different parts of the island. The quaint historic village in the town center is lined with shops, galleries, and restaurants for you to peruse. A central park serves as an open-air venue for festivals, antique shows, and other events. Moreover, the beach and ocean are just minutes away!
Spend your next coastal getaway living the life of leisure at the incomparable Frederica!
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Frederica Golf Club Luxury Cottages and may not be the actual unit you are reserving. Interiors, views, layout, and decor will vary by cottage.
Property Details THIRDHOME Affiliate|4 Properties
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2800 square feet
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Malcolm McKinnon Airport (SSI), Brunswick, GA Airport (BQK)
15 minutes by car (SSI), 30 minutes by car (BQK)
Beautiful wooded views!
THIRDHOME members pay a resort fee to Frederica Golf Club of $500 per week or $35 per person, per day which includes full access to the clubhouse, dining, boathouse, pool, tennis and fitness center.
Optional services are available for an additional fee:
Daily housekeeping - $75
Pet fee: $50 per day
- Unaccompanied Guest Fees with a Forecaddie ($375.00 per player + tax + gratuity)
- Unaccompanied Guest Fees with a Walking Caddie ($380.00 per player + tax + gratuity)
Cottage cart: Standard - $200 per week, 6 seat cart - $300 per week
River & Deepwater: $150 per hour, 4 hour minimum
Lake fishing on a boat with guide $50 per hour
Fishing equipment: $20 per person per day.
Evening Boat Cruise: $100 per hour.
Bike Rentals: $25 per day.
Professional golf and tennis lessons: Rates available through concierge.
Taxes and services charges additonal.
Activities of Interest
- Frederica Golf Club - Enjoy access to one of the very best golf courses in the Southeast.
- The Stables at Frederica (5 minutes) - Georgia's premier esquestrian facilities. Horseback riding experiences that are perfect for equestrians of all ages.
- Frederica Boathouse - You'll have access to 450 acres of interconnected lakes, perfect for sunset cocktail cruises or casting a line.
- SouthEast Adventure Outfitters (15 minutes) - Explore your way through the Golden Isles of coastal Georgia with this amazing kayaking outfitter.
- Saint Simons Fishing Company (15 minutes) - Charter a fishing boat with the friendliest guides in the area!
- St. Simons Lighthouse & Museum (25 minutes) - Learn about the history of this stunning lighthouse.
Places of Interest
- Fort Frederica National Monument (5 minutes) - Explore the archeological remains of this incredible British colonial village and fort!
- Saint Simons Island Fishing Pier (25 minutes) - Cast a line off the pier and hope to catch a big one!
- East Beach (20 minutes) - This pristine and sandy beach is great for swimming, boating, or just relaxing in the sun.
- Southern Soul Barbecue (15 minutes) - Southern Living Magazine's "The South's Best BBQ 2018".
- Georgia Sea Grill (25 minutes) - This casual, yet refined, restaurant specializes in delicious and fresh local seafood.
- Jekyll Island (35 minutes) - Visit one of the Golden Isles of Georgia's Barrier Islands!
- Cumberland Island (1 hour) - With protected beaches, maritime forests, and wild horses, Cumberland Island is full of natural splendor.
- Savannah (1.5 hours) - This coastal city is known for its charming shops, streets, and antebellum architecture.
This place is absolutely incredible! Private golf club experience. Amazing service and world class staff. Great golf course/ facilities, clubhouse, and other amenities (pool, boathouse, etc). Beautiful cottage. Perfect for a golf trip or a vacation getaway. Located right on the island and access to several great restaurants. We will definitely come back!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Gated Community
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility