Timbers Bachelor Gulch - Two-Bedroom Residence
Timbers Bachelor Gulch - Two-Bedroom Residence
Timbers Bachelor Gulch offers an extraordinary alpine experience that brings together the wonders of the Vail Valley and Beaver Creek. Nestled outside of your two-bedroom, 2000 square foot residence, you’ll find slope-side ski lifts and the wondrous Ritz Carlton Hotel, all ready to pamper you with excellence and offer you an amazing mountain adventure!
The mountain-inspired décor of this incredible residence boasts alpine luxury and a spacious, natural feel reminiscent of the outdoors. Natural light floods into the living room through large glass doors, providing easy access to a charming outdoor balcony, perfect for taking in fiery sunsets over the mountains. Before bed, build up a roaring fire in the stone fireplace, and enjoy a quick nightcap before bed with your guests.
The living room easily blends into the dining room and kitchen, featuring gorgeous wooden finishes. The kitchen is updated with gleaming countertops and modern appliances, making it easy to whip up a delicious meal should you decide to stay in for the night. The rustic dining table sits under a shimmering chandelier, creating an elegant space to dine.
Each of the two bedrooms boasts a rustic sort of elegance, both with king-sized beds and dark wooden touches. Both offer access to lovely and spacious bathrooms, ensuring you have more than enough privacy during your stay.
Timbers Bachelor Gulch offers more than enough luxury and activity for you to enjoy during your stay. Endless trails lead to quaint towns, mountain views, and incredible natural splendor, no matter the season. In winter enjoy skiing the slopes, snowshoeing through powder, sleighing on the winter roads, and skating in a picturesque winter wonderland. In summer, relish in rafting the rapids, golfing on green fairways, biking and hiking through trails and fields of wildflowers, and when it’s all said and done, sink into the refreshing waters of the pool or rejuvenate your senses with a soak in the hot tub.
Timbers Bachelor Gulch offers access to an acclaimed spa and fitness center, as well as superb dining options. Enjoy dining on the terrace in every season at the authentic Western bar, as well as at Wolfgang Puck’s signature restaurants Spago.
In addition to a full suite of residential services, including pre-arrival grocery shopping, daily housekeeping, and more, you’ll be greeted by familiar faces every day. From concierges to valets, the staff is always happy to help and welcome you!
Timbers Bachelor Gulch is a place where the natural wonders are abundant, a place where adventure and luxurious refuge find common ground. Please make your next getaway destination this incredible residence!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
King and King
6 guests maximum
Eagle County Regional Airport - EGE
40 minutes by car
Mountain valley views!
Please note there is a mandatory $60 daily resort fee.
Reservation will include up to 6 lift tickets per day, use of the Ritz Carlton pool & spa, and use of Bachelor Gulch Club (food/ activities/ events).
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Vail Valley Food Tours (20 minute drive) - Eat and drink your way through the Vail Valley!
- Vail Valley Anglers (10 minute drive) - These expert fly fisherman know the waters of Edwards well, and are sure to help you catch a few!
- Vail International Art Gallery (20 minute drive) - Take a look at contemporary works by emerging artists.
- Beaver Creek Resort Skiing - Ski your way down some of the best slopes in the nation!
- EagleVail Golf Club (15 minute drive) - With expansive views of the Gore Range, this magnificent course offers a great challenge to all.
Places of Interest
- The Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch (4 minute walk) - Just next door, enjoy the luxury and serenity of the Ritz Carlton.
- Vail Brewing Company (15 minute drive) -Enjoy artisan and craft beers at this magnificent brewery, perfect for a drink after the slopes.
- Vail Ski Resort (20 minute drive) - Skiing doesn't get any better than in Vail!
- Wyld (4 minute walk) - Located in the Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch, this beautiful restaurant is the epitome of elegant mountain dining.
- The Dusty Book Steakhouse and Saloon (10 minute drive) - For fun after the sun goes down, the Dusty Boot is perfect for some fun!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo