Beautiful Overwater Townhouse
Great Harbour Cay, Bahamas
Beautiful Overwater Townhouse
Let this gorgeous two-bedroom townhome become your home away from home in paradise! Nestled on 1500 square feet in Grand Harbour Cay Marina, this incredible island townhome features designer interiors and serves as a true secluded Caribbean getaway.
Designed by a renowned interior designer from San Francisco, this gorgeous home offers up high-end and spa-like furnishings that are sure to relax you endlessly. Modern, bright, and clean, the main level has a spacious living room and full kitchen for you to enjoy. Large, glass sliding doors lead from the living room to the spacious deck, and allow for plenty of natural light to fill the space.
There are two bedrooms on the upstairs level, each featuring a lovely en-suite bathroom. The master bedroom has a plush, pillow-top king-sized bed, and the second bedroom has two twin-sized beds. For extra sleeping space, you’ll find a queen-sized sofa bed in the living room.
The stunning location of this townhome is surpassed by none. The home is an end unit with a double-sided dock, able to accommodate even a 60-foot long sailboat. The front deck has idyllic views of the entire marina, and the rear deck has direct views of the colorful sky during overwater sunsets.
Great Harbour Cay truly is a secluded, island paradise, separated from the more touristy islands and allowing you to live like a local. If you like watersports, the hosts can arrange for a boat and guide to take you fishing, kiteboarding, snorkeling, spearfishing, or just island hopping to the magnificent and unspoiled beaches in the Caribbean. The beaches on the island are among some of the most gorgeous in the world, and plenty of casual beach bars and delicious restaurants for you to enjoy.
For a true Caribbean escape, there’s no better spot than Grand Harbour Cay!
Townhome with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Great Harbour Cay Airport - GHC
5 minutes by car
Water and marina views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Shelling Beach (4 minutes) - Stroll up and down this gorgeous stretch of beach, finding shells along the way.
- Marina Friday Barbecue - Every Friday in the marina, spend the night at a barbecue with other neighborhood guests!
- Boating - Spend the day out on a boat snorkeling, fishing, or just island hopping to different beautiful areas in the Bahamas!
Places of Interest
- The Beach Club (7 minute walk) - The best cheeseburger you've ever had awaits you at the Beach Club!
- Pool Bar (5 minute walk) - This open-air restaurant at the marina has a great atmosphere and even better food.
- Carriearl (3 minutes) - A British couple runs this restaurant, featuring an awesome bar and wonderful blend of European and Bahamian food.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet