Sundance Mountain Modern Cabin
Sundance Mountain Modern Cabin
This gorgeous, five-bedroom artist-inspired getaway features an incredible open design, resting on 3200 square feet. The cabin has been completely renovated with modern touches, keeping convenience and luxury in mind while still maintaining a classic cabin feel.
Uniquely designed with modern angles and a full-fledged gallery of spectacular art pieces, this alpine-inspired home offers a stirring sort of architecture that you won’t’ find anywhere else. Warm up by the state of the art fireplace as you sink into plush sofas, enjoying the feel of the radiant floors as you take in the plethora of local artwork that fills the main living room.
Massive, floor-to-ceiling windows allow for ample amounts of natural light to stream in and fill the space, and also allow the master chef of the group to take in stunning views of the surrounding nature as they get to work in the gourmet kitchen. This space has been completely renovated with every luxury in mind, including beautiful maple cabinets, quartz countertops with a full backsplash, and modern luxury appliances.
The upstairs cabin features three of the four bedrooms. The master bedroom offers a plush, queen-sized bed and an attached master bathroom, outfitted with spectacular amenities such as a soaking tub and steam shower. Just off the master bedroom, you’ll find a private wooden deck, perfect for taking in sweeping views before bed. The next bedroom features two full-sized beds, the next a twin-sized bed, and the final room has a bunk bed.
Downstairs, you’ll find a private apartment that features just as much luxury as the upstairs. You’ll have access to your own private kitchenette, a washer and dryer, and a plush queen-sized bed.
When you need a break from all the adventure, lounge out on one of the two covered outdoor decks. The deck on the upper level boasts incredible views of Mount Timpanogos and the deck off the master bedroom shows stunning vistas of the slopes of Sundance, which are especially gorgeous at night when the slopes are lit with twinkling lights!
Nestled just a short walk away from the incredible slopes and restaurants at Sundance Resort and numerous amazing hiking trails, the location of this picturesque Sundance retreat is one of its best attributes. The likes of Provo Canyon and Mount Timpanogos are both nearby, offering the chance to experience natural splendor beyond your wildest dreams. Take advantage of amazing outdoor activities such as skiing, hiking, fly fishing, rafting, and more before heading into town to enjoy a delicious meal.
Indulge in the gorgeous landscape and get lost in the mountains during your trip to Sundance!
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3200 square feet, 298 square meters
Queen, 2x Full, Twin, Bunk, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
1 hour by car
Views of Sundance slopes and Mount Timpanogos!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Provo Canyon Adventures (10 minutes) - With horseback riding, canopy zip line tours and more, this company is your one-stop shop for adventure!
- Sundance Resort Skiing (6 minute walk) - Take some time to ski the slopes at Sundance!
- Mount Timpanogos Hiking Trails (1 hour) - With excellent views and plenty of sweeping scenery to explore, this is a superb place for hiking.
- High Country Adventure (10 minutes) - Spend a day tubing down the Weber or Provo Rivers!
- Sundance Fly Fishing (3 minutes) - Enjoy one of the premier Blue Ribbon Trout fisheries in the world!
Places of Interest
- Provo Canyon (8 minutes) - Provo Canyon offers glorious hiking trails and scenic views all year round.
- Stewart Falls (7 minutes) - The gorgeous rushing falls at the end of the trail make this difficult hike worth the trip!
- Aspen Grove Family Camp (6 minutes) - This camp is a great place for families, offering plenty of outdoor activities for the kids to enjoy.
- Foundry Grill (2 minutes) - This woody and elegant Sundance Resort restaurant features mountain views and renowned cuisine.
- Owl Bar (6 minutes) - This restored 1890s bar was once frequented by Butch Cassidy's Hole in the Wall Gang!
The home was immaculate! 10 out of 10 points in every aspect. Hope to come back at the same time next year.”