Welcome to the rustic mountain retreat of your dreams! This amazing four-bedroom Sunriver community home boasts the very best of natural luxury. Resting on a spacious 2000 square feet, this charming home is perfect to return to after a day of adventure!
As you step inside, you’re immediately greeted with beautiful, polished hardwood floors that extend through the majority of the home. Enter into the great room, where you’ll find a river rock gas log fireplace, perfect for snuggling up to when the nights get a bit chilly. The great room also features a large flats screen television, perfect for a casual movie night!
The layout of this home makes for an easy transition when it comes to setting up for dinner. Guests can enjoy a glass of wine by the fire while the master chef gets to work in the well-appointed, brightly decorated kitchen. This gourmet space features vaulted ceilings, gleaming granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances – basically everything you need to make cooking a breeze! If you want to grill out, there’s a state of the art barbecue out back, and all meals can be enjoyed at the rustic wooden dining table.
To the left and right of the great room, you’ll find the first two of four bedrooms, the lavish master suites. With a king-sized bed and direct access to the hot tub on the spacious deck, each of these rooms will delight their occupants. The guest rooms offer a queen-sized bed and a bunk bed respectively. Each of the three bathrooms features beautiful tile work and granite countertops.
Sunriver is the Pacific Northwest’s premier destination community and features a plethora of outdoor activities for all ages and interests. Explore the magnificent natural scenery of the area by hiking, mountain biking, or even a horseback ride! Your days will be spent picnicking at Fort Rock Park, leisurely floating down the Deschutes River, or partaking in any other number of amazing adventures. When dinner rolls around, no town does farm-to-table dining better than Sunriver, where you’ll find plenty of five-star dining options and amazing views to boot!
Make Sunriver your next getaway destination!
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet
King, King, Queen, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Sunriver Airport (SUO), Portland International Airport (PDX)
10 minutes by car (SUO), 3.5 hours by car (PDX)
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Oregon Observatory at Sunriver (7 mintues) - The elevation and crystal clear vantage point make this destination perfect for stargazing!
- Trail to Benham Falls (15 minutes) - Take a lovely stroll to experience the rushing waters of these majestic falls.
- The Paulina Plunge (15 minutes) - On a hot summer's day, there's nothing better than this unique, downhill waterfall mountain bike tour!
- Sunriver Resort Golf Course (10 minutes) - Take your shot at a wonderfully challenging course surrounded by magnificent views.
Places of Interest
- Sunriver Nature Center (7 minutes) - Enjoy interactive exhibits with birds of prey, a meteorite exhibit, and more!
- Sunriver Marina (8 minutes) - Spend a leisurely afternoon at the marina engaging in all sorts of water activities.
- Artists Gallery Sunriver (5 minutes) - Enjoy the works of stupendous local artists.
- The Village at Sunriver (6 minutes) - This charming village is a great place to shop, eat, and explore!
- Sunriver Brewing Company (6 minutes) - This craft brewery and gastropub serves up delicious brews and dishes in a rustic setting.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo