Santa Barbara Vista Retreat
Santa Barbara Vista Retreat
Enjoy sweeping, 270-degree view at this spacious, mid-century modern home. Boasting four bedrooms and 4000 square feet of luxurious living space, this home encompasses all aspects of what Santa Barbara living is all about! Nestled in a serene environment surrounded by mountains and with the shimmering waters of the ocean in the distance, this is the perfect place to unwind and relax.
With multiple private outdoor lounge areas and an open-concept floor plan that offers an amazing indoor/outdoor flow, the magnificent interiors of this home will blow you away. You’ll adore the spacious living room, with its double-sided stone fireplace. The other side of the fireplace opens up to a stately great room, featuring a massive and plush sofa and flat screen television, creating the perfect ambiance for cozying up with a good book or spending a casual night in with a bottle of wine.
The gourmet entertaining kitchen is brand new, and features spectacular stainless steel appliances and everything else you’ll need to prepare your favorite meal. A massive sliding glass door opens up from the kitchen to the outdoor space, giving the master chef inspiring views of the mountains beyond as they whip up something delicious! A pristine granite bar offers seating for six, and a separate island offers even more seating for seven. When dinner is ready, settle down around the large, walnut dining table or head outside to enjoy your meal alfresco.
With two master suites, one on the first level and one on the second, and two more guest rooms, this home is ideally set up for groups. The master suite on the first level features a king-sized bed, and has sliding glass doors that lead out to a patio with stunning mountain views. The en-suite bathroom features a freestanding soaking tub and glass stall shower. The master suite on the second level also has a king-sized bed and offers a disappearing glass wall, incredible ocean and mountain views, and two private decks. The master bathroom features a massive soaking tub that looks out over amazing vistas! The guest rooms feature a queen-sized bed and two twin beds respectively.
The backyard of this home will provide endless entertainment, allowing you all the freedom and luxury you need to create amazing memories. Enjoy a glass of wine next to the fire pit at night after spending the day refreshing your body in the new infinity-edge pool. As the sun goes down, move to the rejuvenating spa to enjoy the colors that erupt in the sky!
While you may never want to leave this magnificent home, downtown Santa Barbara and the beach are both just a quick drive away. Perfect weather, gorgeous architecture, culture, and an excellent culinary scene await you! With adventures and activities for all tastes, Santa Barbara is sure to offer something for everyone. Spend the day at the beach, exploring wineries nearby, or losing yourself in the historic and artistic soul of the city.
This splendid Santa Barbara retreat will easily allow you to escape into luxury!
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA), Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
20 minutes by car (SBA), 2.5 hours by car (LAX)
Ocean and mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
$450- Service Fee. The property manager will be on-site and make any necessary pre-arrangements trips. They are also there for a meet and greet and walkthrough of entire home, and on-call for any emergencies/questions guests may have.
$350- Pool & Hot tub heating Fee (optional)
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Art Walks (15 minutes) - Every Sunday, the Art Walk runs along Cabrillo Boulevard, giving you a taste of local artistry in Santa Barbara.
- Santa Barbara Zoo (15 minutes) - Give yourself a taste of exoticism by getting up close and personal with animals from around the globe.
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art (15 minutes) - In the heart down, enjoy this infusion of high culture and laidback California vibes at this amazing museum.
- Santa Barbara Wine Tours (25 minutes) - Peruse through Santa Barbara's incredible offering of amazing tasting rooms.
- Cabrillo Bike Path (15 minutes) - You can't beat the view on this amazing bike path!
Places of Interest
- State Street (10 minutes) - Santa Barbara's most famous avenue runs through shops, art galleries, cafes, theaters, and more!
- East Beach (15 minutes) - Catch some rays while avoiding the crowds.
- Old Mission Santa Barbara (8 minutes) - A trip to the Old Missions offers a glimpse of the city's beginnings!
- Yoichi's (10 minutes) - This authentic Japanese restaurant sets your tastebuds on edge with traditional fare.
- Los Agaves (8 minutes) - For the best nachos ever, there's no better spot than Los Agaves.