Marina Residences - Gemini Luxury
Marina Residences – Gemini Luxury
Established in 2014, the Gemini at Marina Residences boasts a modern sense of luxury that’s steeped in Greek architecture. This magnificent three-bedroom residence rests on 3150 square feet looking out over commanding views of the marina. Visit Gemini, and let the Marina Residences set your standards high for waterfront living!
Designed by the world’s leading architects, Albany’s marina residences combine the very best in luxury with an unparalleled location in the Caribbean. With a spacious, open floor plan sporting both modern and classic décor, Sleek yet plush sofas can be found in the living room, surrounded by stunning art pieces and other fixtures.
Grab a glass of wine and head into the beautiful chef’ kitchen, complete with state of the art appliances and everything else you’ll need to whip up a delicious meal. This gourmet space centers around a sleek center island that doubles as a breakfast bar. The kitchen blends seamlessly into the living and dining rooms, creating the perfect layout for entertaining.
This beautiful home features three splendid bedrooms, each decorated in a stunning white palette with subtle pops of colors in the design. One bedroom offers a king-sized bed, the next a queen, and the final has a combination of a queen-sized bed a bunk bed with a trundle. A queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room provides extra sleeping space, allowing eleven guests to sleep comfortably.
The Marina Residences at Albany are unmatched in luxury, providing guests with an elegant experience beyond their wildest dreams. Spend your days lounging by the pool enjoying sweeping marina views, relaxing in the spa, or trying your hand on an amazing golf course. Albany offers multiple ways to cool off, with a large selection of refreshing pools and plenty of comfortable areas where you can enjoy the stunning weather of the islands. Albany’s 18-hole championship level golf course was designed by Ernie Els, and combines the best of links and desert features with windswept dunes and scenic water features.
Albany was designed as an athlete’s paradise, with an amazing fitness and wellness center that caters to everyone. The state of the art complex features amazing equipment as well as well-run classes for you to enjoy. After a workout, enjoy time in the vibrant and soothing Spa at Albany. This spa will help you relieve your stress and rejuvenate you for the rest of the day! Once you’re finished, amazing culinary experiences await you in the form of fine dining at Aviva, James Bond-inspired luxury at Vesper Bar and Lounge, and so much more!
When you choose to venture away from your magnificent getaway home in the islands, you’ll be met with the colorful culture of the Caribbean everywhere you go. The energy, history, and natural beauty of New Providence is not to be missed. Learn about the amazing history of the island in Nassau, enjoy gorgeous beaches all around the coast, and head to Fish Fry for a shopping, dining, and entertainment experience like no other!
Your stay at the Albany Marina Residences will be filled with unparalleled delight and magnificence!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3150 square feet
King, Queen, and Bunk
11 guests maximum
Lynden Pindling International Airport - NAS
20 minutes by car
There is a $350 resort fee (or $35 per person, per day whichever is less) which gives THIRDHOME members access to all of the services and amenities of Albany. This includes the 24-hour concierge who can arrange anything you need such as trips, restaurant reservations and tee times (green fees are extra). This also gives you access to the gym, pools and all other communal areas of Albany.
There is a 1-hour $35 daily cleaning fee per cleaner to be arranged with the Marina Residences upon check-in. If additional cleaners or hours are needed, the charge will be applied to a card supplied to the Marina Residence upon check-in.
Activities of Interest
- Island Time Charters (40 minutes) - Enjoy Nassau's finest boat charter company, specializing in snorkeling, fishing, sightseeing, and more.
- Pirates of Nassau (40 minutes) - This entertaining museum provides the right mix of fun and history for parents and kids alike!
- Ardastra Gardens, Zoo & Conservation Center (35 minutes) - This lush, tropical garden is home to 60 different species of animal.
- Albany Golf Course (3 minutes) - Try your hand at this incredible and beautiful golf course.
- Aquaventure Water Park (1 hour) - Your kids will love the fast-paced adventure at Atlantis!
Places of Interest
- Clifton Heritage National Park (8 minutes) - This coastal park features gorgeous wetlands and beaches to explore.
- Fort Charlotte (40 minutes) - This British-colonial era fort sits on a hill overlooking stunning views of Nassau.
- Fish Fry (35 minutes) - This colorful village of conch stands, beach bars and seafood restaurants is a great place to spend a laidback, fun night in the Bahamas.
- Queen's Staircase (40 minutes) - This gorgeous, limestone staircase was built to honor Queen Victoria.
- Virgil's (50 minutes) - For an authentic delicious meal, head to Virgil's for hearty barbecued meats.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility