Make this relaxing, 5000 square foot, oceanside home your next getaway spot! Located just a five-minute drive to Zapallar, one of the best beach towns in Chile, you will find plenty to do. With five bedrooms, the whole family can join in on the trip of a lifetime.
The home was built with the intention of being relaxed beside the ocean with modern architecture and design. Floor-to-ceiling windows expose every inch of incredible views to leave you in awe of the Pacific's beauty. There are four bedrooms and three bathrooms in the main home. The kitchen, living room, and bedrooms are naturally lit through the windows. Each bedroom is warmly decorated, yet luxuriously spacious.
The outdoor area includes a refreshing pool and hot tub, both with a magnificent view of the sea. There is a pool house with one bedroom, bathroom and grill to make the perfect meal to enjoy with loved ones.
Plenty of activities surround the town of Zapallar. The area is known for its beaches with plenty of piers and boardwalks to give you full access to incredible views. Even when you turn around from the water, the mountains and rocky coastline create a scene you've never seen before! There are many ocean-front restaurants as well with authentic, Chilean dishes that you have to try. In addition to delicious restaurants and views, the area's mountain range also provides the perfect place to hike, mountain bike, or simply explore.
Another must-see attraction in the area is the Humboldt penguins! The area of Cachagua, very close to Zapallar, has one of the highest populations of the species in the world. They are an amazing site to see for every explorer.
This enchanting property is perfect for relaxing with family or friends and exploring new horizons.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5000 square feet
King, 2x Twin, 2x Full, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport - SCL
2.5 hours by car
Amazing views of the Pacific Ocean!
There is mandatory daily cleaning included for $35 per day.
Activities of Interest
- Mountain Biking - Bike through the most beautiful mountain and beach scenery in the area!
- Scuba Diving - The ocean outside your home offers wonderful spots for scuba diving!
- Horseback Riding - Take in the gorgeous scenery of Chile from a leisurely horseback ride.
- Humboldt Beach Penguins Visit (7 minute drive) - There's nothing more unique than seeing these penguins in their natural habitat.
Places of Interest
- Zapallar (5 minute drive) - This beautiful coastal town is great for ocean views and hiking!
- Valparaiso (1.5 hour drive) - The second largest metropolitan city in the country is worth a day trip,
- Cachagua (7 minutes drive) - This area is known for the Humboldt penguins on the beaches!
La Rambia Stay
We spend seven marvellous days at La Rambla. A beautiful place just in front a turquoise sea. The house was very confortable, and I want to remark the big windows all around the house with fantastic views. The sensation is that you feel in a boat. Also I want to mention the original garden with a great variete of ecological plants from the place, Downstairs there was a swiming pool an a jacuzzi with hot water. The housekeeper was very agreable and she cooked delicious.”
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo