Inspira Santa Marta Hotel & Spa (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BIDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Nestled in a prime location - Santo Antonio neighborhood, only 100 yards from Avenida da Liberdade, and 350 yards from Marquês de Pombal Square. The 4-star Inspira Santa Marta Its a certified eco-hotel featuring Spa & Wellness area, as well as a gluten-free menu in its Mediterranean-style restaurant.
The luxurious rooms of the Inspira Santa Marta boutique hotel are decorated according to the principles of Feng Shui. Flat-screen TVs, free WiFi and Nespresso machines are standard in all of the stylish guest rooms.
A temple-like atmosphere can be enjoyed at the spa, which includes wet and dry saunas, a soothing hot tub and 6 treatment rooms. For an intense workout, Inspira Santa Marta also features a gym.
Organic, locally sourced ingredients are blended in the Mediterranean dishes of its stylish restaurant. Vegan, vegetarian and lactose-free dishes are included in its extensive menu. The Mediterranean Brasserie offers a range of activities, including show-cooking, workshops and wine tasting. A cosy fireplace, retro décor and a comprehensive cocktail menu are available at the Urban Bar.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Humberto Delgado Airport
15 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Glória Funicular - This iconic yellow funicular has been connecting Restauradores Square and the Bairro Alto since 1885. The short-but-steep ride is included in a standard public transport day pass.
- Chiado Museum of Contemporary Art - Exhibitions celebrating Portuguese art from the 19th to the 21st century can be found in this modern museum, located inside an ancient monastery in Lisbon’s old town.
- Calouste Gulbenkian Museum - Nestled in landscaped gardens, this hidden gem houses a vast and varied art collection. It also hosts temporary exhibitions, from painting and sculpture to jewellery and furniture.
Places of Interest
- The Inspira Santa Marta is a 10-minute walk from Eduardo VII Park and a 15-minutes' walk from historic Rossio.
- Chiado is 1.2 miles away and features a multitude of traditional shops and typical cafés. The lively bars and eateries of Bairro Alto are within a 20-minute walk.
- Santo Antonio is a great choice for travellers interested in monuments, architecture and friendly locals.
- Concierge Service
- Handicap Accessible
- Workout Facility