Picturesque Neoclassical Prague Flat
Picturesque Neoclassical Prague Flat
Boasting a gorgeous design and stunning interiors, this one-bedroom flat in Prague has all the necessities and luxuries you’ll need to fully enjoy the history, beauty, and culture of the city. With one full bedroom and a queen-sized sleeper sofa in another private room, this flat is situated on 2000 square feet, and is only a few paces from the famed Old Town, the Charles bridge and some of Prague’s most amazing sites!
Originally built in 1904, this marvelous building boasts history and authenticity, and your luxury residence has spared no expense. Featuring high-end furniture and elegant touches such as shimmering chandeliers and valuable art pieces throughout. Lounge gracefully on plush settees as you sip on a cool glass of wine or a crisp Czech beer. While the home itself is Neoclassical in style, it has been renovated with superb amenities, including state of the art appliances in the gourmet kitchen.
Both of the sleeping spaces are spacious and fit for royalty! In the master, you’ll find a lavish king-sized bed with an intricately designed frame and plush bedding. A beautiful, flowery mural on the wall completes the bright and soothing atmosphere. The other sleeping area contains a $4000 queen-sized sleeper sofa, just as comfortable as any bed and offering the same regal bearing.
Prague has established itself as a European hotspot in recent years, and this charming flat is the perfect home base from which to explore it all! The metro stop Staromestska is directly below the building, providing easy access to everywhere in the city! With stunning architectural features such as the Charles Bridge, the Prague Castle, and more, You’ll never tire of marveling at the beautiful, fairytale-like buildings. Art enthusiasts will love Prague’s Bohemian art scene, and when the sun goes down, the finest beers in the world await you. Just down the road, you’ll find yourself on Parizska Street, Prague’s most luxurious shopping area. Wander down the cobblestone streets and find yourself at a delicious restaurant or in a trendy bar, and then head back to your serene and quiet corner when it’s time to turn in for the night.
You fairytale getaway starts with this splendid city oasis!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
4 guests maximum
Václav Havel Airport Prague - PRG
25 minutes by car
Views of Prague's historic old town!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Due to zoning issues, there is no street parking. The closest lot is a four-minute walk away from the building and will be available for a daily fee.
Activities of Interest
- Prague Castle Tour (15 minute walk) - This breathtaking castle was once the seat of Czech rulers and serves as one of the city's most popular sites.
- KGB Museum (20 minute walk) - Established by a Russian enthusiast, you very well may learn about the history of the Soviet Union in Prague from the owner himself!
- National Marionette Theatre (2 minute walk) - Prague features some of the best puppet shows you'll ever see!
- Cruise on the Vltava (3 minute walk) - The views of Prague from the waters of the river are unparalleled.
- Czech Beer Museum (5 minute walk) - Prague claims to have the best beer in the world, and you can test that claim at this fun museum.
Places of Interest
- Infant Jesus of Prague (15 minute walk) - Experience the beauty of this intricately designed figure.
- Old Town Square (5 minute walk) - Settle in at a charming cafe and enjoy the stunning architecture and people watching.
- Josefov Jewish Quarter (4 minute walk) - The streets of Prague's Jewish quarter are filled with culture and history.
- Lennon Wall (15 minute walk) - Pay homage to the Beatles at this famous landmark!
- Siddharta Café (10 minute walk) - This bright and spacious restaurant features delicious Euro-Asian fusion dishes.
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- Wireless Internet