Waiohai Beach Club
Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club
Your next island getaway can begin at Marriott’s Waiohai Beach Club! The Poipu Beach, Hawaii Resort is a 5-star destination with the ability to fulfill your dream Hawaiian vacation. With incredible views, dining, and activities, this resort has everything to offer and more! Located on the south side of the island of Kauai, you can be close to all the amazing sights and exciting attractions in this two-bedroom, 1040 square foot residence.
This two-bedroom suite features two king-sized beds as well as two sleeper sofas to accommodate up to eight guests. There is a full kitchen for cooking breakfast before hitting the pool for the day and three TV’s for entertainment, although they may not even be necessary for use with all the activities that surround the resort! Kauai is known for Waimea Canyon and Na Pali Coast State Park, two magnificent examples of nature’s beauty.
The Honu Pool Bar & Grill has a welcoming atmosphere and is perfect for casual dining and chilled cocktails. The menu features plenty of Hawaiian classics for you to enjoy while sitting poolside and looking out over the beautiful Poipu Beach. There is also a barbeque and picnic area, as well as a small market where necessities are available for purchase. Many fine dining options surround the resort, so there is s a variety of delicious restaurants to satisfy everyone's taste buds!
Sailing, surfing, hiking, tennis, and golf are just a few of the fun activities the resort has to offer for your enjoyment. Opportunities to make unforgettable memories are endless at Marriott’s Waiohai Beach Club and Resort.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1040 square feet, 97 square meters
King and King
8 guests maximum
Lihue Airport - (LIH)
26 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Helicopter Tour - See the incredible views of Kauai from the sky!
- Old Koloa Town - Less than three miles away from shopping and unique dining.
- Kauai Lagoons Golf Club - Concierge services can set you up on your next 18 holes!
- Poipu Beach - Only 1 mile away from one of the most beautiful beaches on Kauai!
- Kayaking, Scuba Diving, Sailing, Tennis, and Horseback riding all within a mile!
Places of Interest
- Waimea Canyon - 50 minute drive to one of Hawaii's most amazing canyons.
- Na Pali Coast State Park - 1 hour and 15 minutes from the beautiful state park with plenty of wild life to see!
- Hanakapiai Falls - 1 hour and 20 minutes to one of Hawaii's most stunning waterfalls.
- Kalalau Trail - The best of Hawaii's hiking trails!