Marshall Art House in Downtown Greenville
Greenville, South Carolina
Marshall. Art House in Downtown Greenville
Nestled on 2200 square feet in the up-and-coming city of Greenville, the Marshall Art House is an incredible, four-bedroom property that offers wonderful proximity to all this southern city has to offer! Greenville has become a hub of excitement in the southeast, and this chic home is right in the middle of all the action.
Located just on the edge of downtown, this classic home maintains the traditional character and welcoming feel of true southern hospitality. It was built by one of Greenville’s first mayors and contains a plethora of historic majesty while still creating a modern retreat. Elegantly designed and spacious, this home is perfect to share with friends and family on a leisurely getaway. The high-end furniture and art have been curated by the owner to reflect local artists and scenic landscapes. Gather in the lavish living room, filled with chic décor and plush sofas, and snuggle up to the fire after a day of exploring.
The immaculate chef’s kitchen boasts restaurant quality, brimming with state of the art appliances and pristine surfaces where the culinary fanatic of the group can get to work. The uniquely styled dining room sits just off the kitchen, complete with funky, white chairs and a table that rests under an exceptional, bright blue light fixture.
Each of the four bedrooms is styled with bright and contemporary décor and offers plush, impossibly soft mattresses to lay your head on at night. The master features a large, four-poster king-sized bed, and the next bedroom a full-sized bed. There are two bunk rooms, both well suited for children but one especially so! Your kids will adore the playroom, complete with plenty of books, toys, and a uniquely-styled lofted bed.
Right next door to the children’s museum, theater, and library, your kids will have a blast exploring the many options that Greenville provides them! The adults will have a wonderful time too as they take in this incredibly picturesque southern city. With a dramatic array of natural scenery along the Reedy River as well as a stunning collection of colorful shops, craft-beer pubs, and delicious restaurants, Greenville has it all!
Escape to Greenville at this stunning modern retreat!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet, 205 square meters
King, Full, Bunk, and Bunk
9 guests maximum
Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport - GSP
30 minutes by car
Views of downtown Greenville!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Swamp Rabbit Trail (10 minute drive) - Bring your bike or rent one to cycle on this 20-mile trail.
- Reedy River Park (7 minute drive) - In the heart of downtown, this park features gorgeous stonework, walking trails, and more.
- Centre Stage (4 minute drive) - Enjoy a performance filled with music, comedy, or drama!
- Bob Jones University Museum and Gallery (8 minute drive) - Enjoy one of the largest collections of old master paintings in the nation.
- Greenville County Museum of Art (2 minute drive) - This museum is home to the world's largest public collection of Andrew Wyeth's watercolors.
Places of Interest
- Paris Mountain State Park (15 minute drive) - Spend the day exploring this fantastic natural park.
- Rocket Surgery (15 minute drive) - This menu is filled with hearty snacks and enticing cocktails.
- The Peace Center (4 minute drive) - This performing arts center sits in the heart of downtown.
- Dark Corner Distillery (5 minute drive) - Enjoy the historic nature of this awesome distillery!
- Willy Taco Feed and Seed (5 minute drive) - Enjoy the funky and authentic atmosphere as you dine on delicious tacos.