Luxury Upper East Side Family Apartment
New York, New York
Luxury Upper East Side Family Apartment
Every season is the perfect season to visit New York City, and this stunning Upper East Side apartment is the perfect home away from home! Beautifully appointed and triple-mint, this two-bedroom, 1500 square-foot apartment is within walking distance of Central Park, plenty of museums, and delicious restaurants, making it the perfect home away from home for a trip to the city!
The interiors of this charming flat are spacious and lovely, outfitted with everything you’ll need to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Lounge in the plush seating in the living room while the master chef of the group gets to work in the gourmet kitchen, preparing delicious meals by making good use of the state of the art appliances and fresh ingredients from the many local markets in the area. The terrace is perfect for alfresco dining with food made in the kitchen or from the grill.
The master suite features a plush, king-sized bed and access to a bathroom with a luxurious spa bath. The second bedroom is perfectly suited for a child, with a twin-sized bed and chalk wall! There is a third sleeping den that doubles as an office and has a queen-sized sleeper sofa if you require extra space.
During your stay, you’ll be within walking distance of almost everything, and the subway stop is close by when you need to take public transportation. With museums, shops, and restaurants aplenty, you’ll love exploring the storied streets of New York City, making stops at every turn! Central Park is a short walk away, perfect for a stroll through its amazing greenery or a trip to the zoo, and all the famous sites, such as Rockefeller Center, Broadway, and more are yours for the taking!
This stunning home is perfect for your next family trip to the Big Apple!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
King, Queen, and Twin
4 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JKF), LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
1 hour by car (JFK), 40 minutes by car (LGA)
Activities of Interest
- Museum Mile (15 minute walk) - Best known for being home to the Met and the Guggenheim Museum, it will take you hours to peruse through each museum on this stretch!
- The Roosevelt Island Tram (20 minute subway ride) - Take the tram to Roosevelt Island for a nice day trip away from the city.
- Flying Tiger Copenhagen (15 minute subway ride) - This eclectic Danish design store has a plethora of quirky and unique items.
- Broadway (20 minute subway ride) - See a show on the Great White Way!
- Statue of Liberty (1.5 hour subway ride) - Come and see this iconic American icon.
Places of Interest
- Central Park (15 minute walk) - Explore this magnificent green space in the heart of New York City!
- Gracie Mansion (5 minute walk) - A tour will reveal this building's historic finishes and impressive art collection.
- La Maison du Chocolat (20 minute subway ride) - This magical Madison Avenue cafe features a charming tea room and the best chocolate treats in the city.
- Boqueria (15 minute walk) - This much loved tapas restaurant features deliciously authentic Spanish fare.
- Drunken Monkey (4 minute walk) - Channeling the colorful nature of Bombay, you'll adore the ambiance at this upscale lounge.
COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER!
The minute I reserved this fabulous property the owner emailed me a very expansive list of suggestions and instructions regarding her condo. This list made our visit much easier and the information was extremely helpful. We spoke on the phone a few times and she was always very communicative and responsive. The condo itself was great! Being a corner unit it had walls of windows making it very light and bright. The open kitchen was immaculate and the bathrooms (especially the showers!) were wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about the condo. Lastly, the location was incredible. We were close to a subway and there was a plethora of restaurants and stores nearby. I highly recommend this property if you are a Third Home member. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo