Authentic Whistler Ski Chalet
Authentic Whistler Ski Chalet – Ski-In/Ski-Out - Creekside Whistler
Featuring the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access and the luxury of an authentic Whistler experience, this incredible four-bedroom chalet truly is one-of-a-kind. Residing on 4000 square feet, this incredible log home looks out over stunning vistas of the natural beauty around you!
Wrapped in wood, this cozy and spacious ski lodge offers a warm and comforting spot to return to after a long day on the slopes. Gather in the spacious living room, characterized by earthy elements such as the low, wood-paneled ceilings and grand stone fireplace. Snuggle up in the comfortable cushions of the sofa with your friends and family as you all enjoy a steaming cup of hot cocoa!
The décor in this amazing log cabin-style home is warm and inviting, with glossy hardwood floors and picturesque windows overlooking the pine-forested slopes. The shining floors extend from the living room and end at the incredible gourmet kitchen, beautifully equipped with all of the amenities that make entertaining a breeze! After dinner, the glass-fronted balcony is the perfect place to take in the fresh mountain air as you take in fabulous vistas.
Take the sturdy, pine staircase to the upper levels, where you’ll find four incredible bedrooms, each decorated with alpine elegance and perfectly suited to soothe your senses. There are two master suites with king-sized beds and huge en-suite bathrooms, as well as two more bedrooms with a shared bathroom.
For some fun indoors, this home has it all! Challenge your guests to a game of billiards while you crank up the tunes on the jukebox, or have a casual movie night snuggled by the fire. End the day with a long, rejuvenating soak in the large hot tub, situated overlooking breathtaking views of the Tantalus Mountains.
During your stay at this magnificent home, you’ll spend most of your time out on the slopes, which sit just outside your door! There are plenty of attractions within walking distance, including Whistler Creekside Town, Dusty’s Restaurant, and more! Golfers will love the proximity to championship level courses, and there are plenty of natural parks and beautiful landscapes for you to explore in the surrounding areas.
A skiing adventure beyond your wildest dreams awaits at this stunning log chalet!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4000 square feet
King, King, King, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Vancouver International Airport - YVR
2 hours by car
Views of Whistler Creekside, the gondola and the Cheakamus Mountain Range!
There is a $150 Professional Concierge Service fee that includes pre-arrival questions and needs, coordination of transportation/direction needs from the airport to Whistler, Meet & Greet, and assists you from the moment you step in the door to answer all questions about the home and resort.
Optional Mid-stay additional cleaning approximate costs:
Mid-Stay without linens = $180+GST
Mid-stay + linens = $250+GST
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Whistler Blackcomb (10 minute drive) - Ski some of the best slopes in the continent!
- Valley Trail (10 minute drive) - With lake views, and easy, paved terrain, this is a great path for a run or leisurely walk.
- Whistler Sliding Center (15 minute drive) - Try the bobsled or luge at this state of the art sports complex!
- Whistler Train Wreck (7 minute drive) - Explore one of Whistler's most unique hiking areas.
- Audain Art Museum (10 minute drive) - For a dose of culture, check out this magnificent art museum.
Places of Interest
- Garibaldi Provincial Park (20 minute drive) - This lovely park features stunning scenery, wildlife viewing, and plenty of hiking trails.
- Whistler Village (6 minute drive) - With shops, restaurants, and plenty to do, you'll love the ambiance of this ski village!
- Lost Lake Park (10 minute drive) - This is an ideal spot for those looking for cross-country skiing in the winter or a beach in this summer.
- Brandywine Falls Provincial Park (15 minute drive) - Once the weather warms up, make your way to this gorgeous park,
- Araxi Restaurant and Oyster Bar (8 minute drive) - This celebrated spot is great for seafood and swanky fare.
Perfect Family Vacation!
Situated just steps from the slopes, this beautiful house had everything and more our family needed for a great vacation. We hope to return again! Thank you! ”
The Home was fabulous
We loved this Whistler Chalet. It was close to the lift, just a short walk from the slopes. The bedrooms are spacious, ensuites are large, Kitchen is big, fireplace is cozy, hot tub is great, plenty of space, great log cabin feel. Just what we wanted in a Whistler home. Thank you for arranging. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet