Modern Downtown Denver Home
Modern Downtown Denver Home
Spend your next trip to Denver in contemporary style at this stunning two-bedroom apartment in the Highlands. Resting on 1100 square feet, you’ll be just minutes away from all of Denver’s most famous attractions, and walking distance from five-star culinary experiences and amazing nightlife.
With modern finishes throughout, this marvelous residence has a polished and contemporary feel. The open floor plan encompasses the living room, kitchen, and dining room, with durable and eco-friendly cork flooring stretching throughout. The kitchen is perfect for entertaining, featuring solid countertops, island seating, and stainless steel appliances, all wonderfully suited to cooking up a storm as the rest of the guests sip on glasses of wine on the plush, bright red couches.
The spacious master suite features a queen-sized bed, a marvelous walkthrough closet, and a gorgeous master bathroom with double sinks and a soaking tub. The second bedroom also has a queen-sized bed. Before calling it a night, settle in on your private balcony to take in stunning views of the mountain sunsets over Denver.
With a growing culinary, arts, and entertainment scene, Denver is quickly becoming one of the top spots for a mountain getaway! In addition to plenty of museums, brewpubs, and five-star restaurants, Denver is surrounded by a plethora of stunning natural scenery, featuring close proximity to hiking, skiing, and camping in the majestic Rocky Mountains. Adventurers, foodies, and art lovers alike will flock to this beautiful city.
Luxuriate in this striking downtown apartment in Denver!
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
Queen and Queen
6 guests maximum
Denver International Airport - DEN
35 minutes by car
Downtown Denver views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- South Platte River Trail (10 minute drive) - This walking trail follows the river, with amazing views all around.
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science (15 minute drive) - Featuring exhibits with everything from dinosaur bones to Egyptian mummies, this museum is a treat for everyone.
- Red Rock Amphitheater (20 minute drive) - Featuring excellent views of the Rocky Mountains in the distance, Red Rocks is a wonderful entertainment venue.
- Coors Field (4 minute drive) - Home to the Colorado Rockies, get your fill of America's pastime!
- Coors Brewery (20 minute drive) - Tour the famous brewery!
Places of Interest
- Union Station (3 minute drive) - Explore Denver's most wonderful dining and shopping center.
- Denver Art Museum (8 minute drive) - With galleries showcasing art by the likes of Van Gogh and Homer, art lovers will adore this museum.
- Larimer Square (4 minute drive) - This historic square is buzzing with bars and restaurants, perfect for a night on the town.
- 16th Street Mall (5 minute drive) - This mile-long pedestrian street offers a variety of stores, cafes, and more.
- El Five (5 minute walk) - With delicious Spanish and Easter Mediterranean small plates, this funky and eclectic eatery is perfect for a fun night out!