The Lodge at Cherry Butte
The Lodge at Cherry Butte
Spend your next foray out west in this incredibly spacious five-bedroom lodge, built on 3000 square feet surrounded by natural and rugged beauty that will awe and inspire. Just about an hour away from Yellowstone and close to plenty of other natural parks and splendor, there’s no better spot to return to than this magnificent retreat.
The great room of this beautiful lodge centers around a massive stone fireplace, surrounded by dark, plush sofas and situated next to a massive glass window, allowing for beautiful views at all times. A plethora of natural light floods in through this window, bathing the rustic furnishings in a soothing natural glow. Dark and light wood finishes alike combine to create an elegant and alpine sophistication.
The smooth hardwood floors extend from the living room into the dining room and state of the art kitchen. The picnic style dining table rests underneath a stunning light fixture and features more than enough seating for everyone on its benches. The kitchen offers gourmet appliances and a long breakfast bar where the group can settle in and watch the master chef at work.
Each of the five bedrooms is decorated in soothing natural excellence, featuring exquisite linens and bedding and elegant finishes. The master bedroom offers a king-sized bed and has access to a gorgeous en-suite bathroom, with a large soaking tub that looks out over scenic views. The next two bedrooms both feature queen-sized beds, and the final two bedrooms are stocked with bunk beds, perfect for the kids!
The outdoor living areas at this stunning home are surpassed by none! When you come home from a day at Yellowstone, sink into the rejuvenating waters of the large hot tub. As the sun goes down, the hot tub offers a prime viewing position to take in the stunning colors in the sky.
Nature lovers will adore the plethora of natural beauty that surrounds this Cherry Butte lodge. The most famous national park around of course is Yellowstone, with its dramatic and varied scenery, but don’t forget to take in the sites at Craters of the Moon, Ashton Reservoir, and so much more. Make your way through nature trails on foot, bike, or even horseback. When it’s time for dinner, Ashton has plenty of delicious and local restaurants to try.
Enjoy a stay surrounded by natural splendor at the Lodge at Cherry Butte!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Bunk, and Bunk
16 guests maximum
Idaho Falls Regional Airport (IDA), Yellowstone Airport (WYS)
50 minutes by car (IDA), 1 hour by car (WYS)
Views of the Teton Mountain Range!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Ashton Reservoir (25 minute drive) - Fishing and water activities abound!
- The Ashton-Tetonia Trail (40 minute drive) - This trail occupies a former rail spur.
- Camping (25 minute drive) - Tent up in the Ashton Reservoir for the night!
- Yellowstone Wilderness Outfitters (2.5 hour drive) - Ride on horseback through the majesty that is Yellowstone.
Places of Interest
- Yellowstone National Park (1 hour drive) - Experience the beauty of Yellowstone through dramatic canyons, hot springs, gushing geysers, and more.
- Three Tetons Historical Marker (20 minute drive) - This famous landmark features towering peaks!
- Craters of the Moon National Monument (2.5 hour drive) - This beautiful monument preserves volcanic formations and lava flows.
- Trail's Inn Restaurant (15 minute drive) - For a quick bite of delicious comfort food, head to this charming eatery.