Imagine relaxing in your very own tropical paradise! Hale Keani is the perfect spot to enjoy all the Big Island has to offer. With four bedrooms and situated on 3640 square feet in a private community, you’ll spend your time marveling at this magnificent estate and the gentle breezes and striking views it provides.
Nestled on the preferred south end of the prestigious Keahou Estates, this exceptional home is surrounded by lush landscaping on either side for maximum privacy. As you step inside, you’ll love the modern furnishings splayed on the travertine flooring throughout the home. Lounge in comfort in the living room as you enjoy the high-definition television and surround sound speakers, or slide open the glass doors and enjoy the perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living on the patio. The combination of vaulted ceilings and plenty of windows allows for plenty of soft, natural light to completely fill the space.
The living room extends into the open-concept kitchen, which will make any chef happy with its polished granite countertops, custom-made cabinets, and state of the art appliances. For casual dining, four wicker barstools pull up to the over-sized kitchen island. The distressed teakwood dining table features a one-of-a-kind design from Indonesia and seats eight guests in total.
Each of the four bedrooms has its own marble-tiled, full-sized bathrooms, as well as its own flat screen television and private lanai. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed and stunning décor, but the bathroom is truly a masterpiece. The master bath has a whirlpool tub and a brand-new peaceful outdoor shower garden. After using this tropical shower, you’ll find it hard to shower indoors ever again!
Because of the gorgeous warm weather, you’ll spend most of your time at home sitting in splendor in the gorgeous outdoor spaces. Wake up and soak in the heated spa after your cup of coffee, and laze the day away in the infinity pool. There are plenty of lounge chairs for tanning, reading, and whatever else your heart desires! For mealtimes, enjoy your food in the Bali-inspired covered outdoor dining area, fully equipped with a Weber gas grill, stainless steel sink, flat-screen television and cocktail bar! Once you’ve experienced a gorgeous sunset from this home, you’ll never want to leave!
This gorgeous home sits just around the corner from several restaurants and shops, and the sand and surf is just a quick walk away! A great snorkeling beach is just a couple miles down the road, and downtown Kona is a short drive! Drenched in Hawaiian sunlight and laidback, surfer culture, Kona Town is a great spot for a tropical getaway. There are plenty of amazing beaches and stunning natural parks to explore on the Big Island, and the delicious seafood and Hawaiian dishes will make your mouth water!
A tropical paradise awaits at Hale Keani!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3640 square feet, 339 square meters
King, King, King, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Kona International Airport - KOA
30 minutes by car
Overlooking Keauhou Bay with full unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean!
Due to energy costs and the open outdoor access design, central air conditioning is installed but its use requires an additional $75 daily fee.
An additional mandatory service fee of $50 a day is required for all bookings, which ensures guests 24-hour access to an on-island host in case they are in need of assistance.
Activities of Interest
- Big Island Divers (10 minute drive) - Explore the depths of the sea with this expert dive company.
- Dolphin Discoveries (8 minute drive) - No trip to the Big Island is complete without heading to Kealakekua Bay to swim with dolphins.
- Kona Country Club (6 minute drive) - You'll love this lush, championship level course!
- Waipio Valley Hiking (1 hour and 40 minute drive) - Take in stunning views on these amazing hikes.
- Atlantis Adventures (10 minute drive) - Atlantis Adventures gives you the opportunity to experience the magical underwater world from the safety of a submarine!
Places of Interest
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park (2 hour drive) - Take a look at stunningly wild and volcanic scenery!
- Kanaloa Octopus Farm (25 minute drive) - Learn all about these slippery animals at this amazing facility!
- Hulihee Palace (10 minute drive) - Step back in time to the era of the Hawaiian monarchy at this incredible palace.
- Hookena Beach (30 minute drive) - Swim with dolphins at Hookena Beach!
- ULU Ocean Grill (35 minute drive) - This inventive Hawaiian restaurant showcases spectacular vistas and a wonderful menu.
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet