Combined Luxury Townhome in Deer Valley!
Park City, Utah
Combined Luxury Townhome in Deer Valley!
For an incredible foray into a true winter wonderland, take your friends and family to this stunning two-unit, eight bedroom townhome. An unforgettable adventure awaits at this 4400 square foot property, ideally suited to large groups or separate families traveling together. With close proximity to the slopes, Main Street, and plenty of activity, you’ll have an amazing time!
After a long day on the slopes, there’s nothing better than coming back to these gorgeous townhomes, each containing the comforts of home and luxuries that rival a resort. Both townhomes contain spacious living areas, equipped with grand stone fireplaces that are sure to warm you on a chilly night. The alpine style of décor continues into the kitchens, both of which are outfitted with modern appliances that will make cooking a breeze. After dinner, refresh your senses in the outdoor hot tub before bed.
In one of the townhomes, you’ll find four of the bedrooms. The master contains a plush king-sized bed, the second bedroom two full-sized beds, and each of the next bedrooms has bunk beds. In the second townhome, you’ll find another spacious master with a king, as well as two queen rooms, and a final room with two full beds. Each bathroom is pristine and polished, with plenty of room and luxury amenities to enjoy.
This charming property provides the perfect vantage point from which to enjoy Park City. You’ll be just minutes away from both Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley, meaning you can spend the whole day out on the slopes! Main Street is lined with historic buildings, shops, and delicious restaurants, all sure to delight! If you visit in the summer, make sure you try out Park City’s other pastime, fly fishing, and take advantage of all of the incredible hiking trails.
Enjoy the serenity and splendor of this stunning Park City retreat!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Townhome with 3 levels
8 bedrooms, 6 baths, 4400 square feet, 409 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, 2x Full, 2x Full, Bunk, and Bunk
24 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
45 minutes by car
Views of the Wasatch Mountains!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- All Seasons Adventures (3 minute drive) - This is the most experienced outdoor adventure provider in the the Park City area.
- Exclusive Excursions (5 minute drive) - Join Exclusive Excursions for a high-outdoor mountain adventure involving many different activities, a customized sightseeing tour, Salt Lake City sightseeing tour or a unique Park City mountain dining experience.
- Utah Pro Fly Fishing Tours (7 minute walk) - Professional, passionate guides who know the best fishing spots in Park City, Salt Lake City, and Logan.
- Union Pacific Rail Trail (30 minute drive) - Enjoy scenic vistas of Park City and the surrounding nature!
- Canyons Golf (10 minute drive) - Canyons Golf wonderfully uses the sweeping terrain to its advantage, providing lovely vistas and challenging play.
Places of Interest
- Park City Mountain Resort (5 minute drive) - This mountain resort offers top ranked ski and snowboard facilities, with 7300 acres of terrain. The experiences make it impossible to not have fun.
- Deer Valley Resort (8 minute walk) - Rated the number number one ski resort in North America for an remarkable FIVE years running by the readers of SKI Magazine.
- Historic Main Street (7 minute walk) - Stroll through the many shops, pop into a museum, or grab a delicious bit to eat.
- Wasatch Brew Pub (10 minute walk) - This popular brewery serves up local craft brews paired with delicious American bar food in a casual atmosphere.
- Tupelo (7 minute walk) - Located right on Main Street, this farm-to-table eatery shows off an eclectic mix of delicious, globally-inspired cuisines.
Not Third Home worthy!
This was so disappointing for us and our guests from beginning to end: outside entrance carpeted stairway to unit extremely dirty; old and outdated furniture and carpets; dirty windows; so many broken things and had workers in and out the first two days. Only good thing was walking distance to Park City”