Grand Luxxe Two Bedroom Master Villa at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
Grand Luxxe Two Bedroom Master Villa at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Nestled between the Pacific and the Sierra Madre Mountains along the Ameca River, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta offers the ultimate resort vacation within 2,500 acres of tropical beach paradise.
This beautiful living space features two bedrooms with two king-size beds, two and a half bathrooms with two Jacuzzi tubs, a terrace with a plunge pool, a separate private deck, a gourmet kitchen, two living areas with sleeper sofas, and four TVs. Occupancy: 6 adults, 2 kids.
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta is the largest of the Vidanta destinations, and has been carefully cultivated to provide a high-end experience full of options: 40 plus restaurants and lounges, three golf courses and a golf academy, a shopping plaza, two indulgent spas, beautiful beaches, and countless pools.
Everything you could ever need for a magical vacation can be found within the resort and its amenities. Miles of wooden jungle pathways connect five resort hotels to an endless array of amenities. Some of the best golf in the world can be found at The Nayar Course, The Norman Signature Course, and The Lakes Course.
Find yourself immersed in activities, games, and nightly entertainment. Take a dip at one of the stunning pools with an Aqua Park, Lazy River, or two wave pools. You will have choices of multiple world-class restaurants or gourmet markets to prepare your own delicious meals. The entire time you are at Vidanta, you will find yourself surrounded by immaculate gardens, lakes, and the beach
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3100 square feet, 288 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport
20 minutes by car
Sierra Madre Mountains and Banderas Bay
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• 10% discount on all services offered by the resort, applicable at the moment of check-out.
• Transportation from airport to the resort.
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet on 3 devices to keep you connected
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
• Valet parking: Weekly $390 MXN per car (approximately $20 - $25 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $20 MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1-2 per night US)
Activities of Interest
- Head out to some of the finest Golfing in the world at one of the multiple courses available to Vidanta guests.
- Tequila Tour - Become a tequila connoisseur and learn the finer points about Mexico’s national spirit in this fun outdoor tour offering a tequila tasting, cocktail lessons, and barbecue.
- You can spend an entire day shopping at all the high-end boutique shops at Vidanta.
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Malecón - Take a walk along Puerto Vallarta’s boardwalk filled with shops and restaurants looking out onto Banderas Bay.
- Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian. The spirited city of Puerto Vallarta has added dynamic attractions to its traditional charms.
- Almaverde Farm - Take a tour of this 40-acre farm yielding over 65 types of fruits and vegetables that are used throughout Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
Strong smell, sales presentation over too long
Don't agree to go to a sales presentation unless you have 3-4 hours and like being pressured. Once we finally convinced them we were not interested in buying, they took us thru 4 more people before we received the agreed upon gifts for attending. We stayed at Grand Luxxe Tower 4 and the air freshener they use is way over powering. Almost smells toxic. Pro shop the same. Bars at pool do not open till 11am and close at 7pm. Property way too expansive in my opinion. Always waiting for shuttles.”
Very Nice Stay
Overall stay was fantastic. The staff is very attentive and the property is very well kept. No complaints!”
Great time at Grand Luxxe in Nuevo Vallarta!
We had a wonderful time at Grand Luxxe NV. The unit was very nice, the property has many great pools and pool bars. Service and food was great and reasonable. We would come back again!”
Fantastic get away!! highly recommend
absolutely fantastic. The resort was gorgeous, the room was exquisite, the pools beautiful. We found the staff wonderful and helpful. We enjoyed our stay so much, we stayed an additional week. The Plaza contains a grocery store with all the essentials which came in helpful. The picture of the rooms in ThirdHome shows the view with an ocean. That is often not the case as you could be on the other side of the building. I would stay away from the sales pitch (when you check in) if you can. That is a 2.5 hour nightmare (which you are told is 60 mins). other than that, this is a magical place and we look forward to returning many many times.”
Had a great week at the Grand Luxxe! Delicious food at all restaurants and pool bars. The pools and scenery were amazing. Rooftop pool at tower 5 was are favorite! Loved the JOY squad especially Marysol and Magdelane. Cleaning sunglasses and handing out popsicles with a smile every single day! Juan was a great waiter at the burger restaurant. We will be back soon! ”
The best Ever!
The resort was truly amazing!! We will definitely be back. We enjoyed the awesome restaurants, golf course, swimming pool and lazy river. Perfect place for a honeymoon!! ”