Grand Luxxe Two Bedroom Loft at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Grand Luxxe Two Bedroom Loft at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Nestled between the Pacific and the Sierra Madre Mountains along the Ameca River, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta offers the ultimate resort vacation within 2,500 acres of tropical beach paradise.
This gorgeous two-story space features a first floor featuring a gourmet kitchen, breakfast bar, dining table, living room, bedroom with king-size bed, bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, and laundry room with washer and dryer. The terrace includes a plunge pool, dining table, daybed, and two armchairs. The unit’s second floor offers a TV area, full guest bathroom, bedroom with king-size bed, and bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. This unit also includes 3 TVs. Occupancy: 6 adults, 2 kids.
Kitchen amenities include a blender, stovetop burners, coffee maker, dishes, refrigerator, microwave, oven, dishwasher, and toaster. Other in-unit amenities include hair dryers, iron, ironing board, minibar, safe deposit box, and washer/dryer.
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta is the largest of the Vidanta destinations, and has been carefully cultivated to provide a high-end experience full of options: 40 plus restaurants and lounges, three golf courses and a golf academy, a shopping plaza, two indulgent spas, beautiful beaches, and countless pools.
Everything you could ever need for a magical vacation can be found within the resort and its amenities. Miles of wooden jungle pathways connect five resort hotels to an endless array of amenities. Some of the best golf in the world can be found at The Nayar Course, The Norman Signature Course, and The Lakes Course.
Find yourself immersed in activities, games, and nightly entertainment. Take a dip at one of the stunning pools with an Aqua Park, Lazy River, or two wave pools. You will have choices of multiple world-class restaurants or gourmet markets to prepare your own delicious meals. The entire time you are at Vidanta, you will find yourself surrounded by immaculate gardens, lakes, and the beach.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport
15 minutes by car
Sierra Madre Mountains and Banderas Bay
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
$300 USD WEEKLY RESORT FEE PER UNIT, INCLUDES:
• Refreshing custom welcome cocktail
• Access to exclusive world-class entertainment experiences
• Access to state-of-the-art elite fitness facility
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Convenient and environmentally-friendly on-resort transportation
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Unlimited free local calls
• Personal safe for secure storage
NOTE: Resort Fees, if paid up front, are non-refundable.
• Valet parking: Weekly $100 MXN per night (approximately $5 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $26.89MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1.35 per night US)
Activities of Interest
- Head out to some of the finest Golfing in the world at one of the multiple courses available to Vidanta guests.
- Tequila Tour - Become a tequila connoisseur and learn the finer points about Mexico’s national spirit in this fun outdoor tour offering a tequila tasting, cocktail lessons, and barbecue.
- You can spend an entire day shopping at all the high-end boutique shops at Vidanta.
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Malecón - Take a walk along Puerto Vallarta’s boardwalk filled with shops and restaurants looking out onto Banderas Bay.
- Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian. The spirited city of Puerto Vallarta has added dynamic attractions to its traditional charms.
- Almaverde Farm - Take a tour of this 40-acre farm yielding over 65 types of fruits and vegetables that are used throughout Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
Rebecca D.June 2022
Beautiful but the Shuttle rides...
The grounds are beautiful, the room was beautiful if a little tired...parking at the valet station and waiting for the shuttle was not pleasant. If you are a stay at the resort type of traveler you'll love this place. If you like to explore you won't. Parking is a chore. It's crowded at the resort so get to your event early if you want a seat.”
Joy B.July 2021
Vidanta Puerto Vallarta
While we enjoyed our stay at Vidanta in Puerto Vallarta, the sales staff was very pushy and made us very uncomfortable. We made the decision to sit in on the sales pitch and they kept us there nearly all day. They finally broke us down and convinced us to purchase a week at the property. We later changed our minds and they put us through the ringer to get out of the contract. It definitely soured the lovely stay we had at the property. ”
Shorty P.October 2022
We had a fantastic stay. The property is beautiful and the service is top notch. ”